3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 17.04.20 09:56 pm

Blessing (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

damn, with 3 passing with the mod for 6 characters 5 have lost the blessing -- how to get it back?)
7 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nightma[R]e 17.04.20

Gryxa
To play without mod? Other options do not know. Mod 6 characters full of errors and defects. There's still a lot of work.

H
Hirok 17.04.20

Nightma[R]e
So far, from the worst there is only the fact that the game still gives you to speak in exclamation marks only the first three.
Well, the portrait of the seventh to go in the bottom interface. And so, special crap I didn't notice. Quests are activated, all passed.

N
Nightma[R]e 17.04.20

Hirok
For the 7th is kind of extra mod some. I don't use the mod in DOS, yet. And play with the mod for 6 Persians, not very interesting IMHO. In any case, the storyline will be available the first 3-4 characters. And the rest of the way to support in battle. Which of course greatly simplifies the fight, and it's certainly not very interesting.

H
Hirok 17.04.20

Nightma[R]e
Use the mod with nexus 5 characters. In fact you can use all seven(to be quests satellites) of Sujecki all 6 available.

G
Gryxa 17.04.20

Nightma[R]e
I passed the game 2 times on tactics and lower level.3 times just want a mod to try,and then such a setup

E
Eynart 17.04.20

I will answer in the same style, where the title is written :
bug.

N
Nyanco 17.04.20

I have this mod from error, so turned off and forgotten.