3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bazilews 04.09.19 07:43 pm

In Denuvo has developed a completely new superprotect from the pirates

The team Denuvo Software Solutions GmbH, previously released software Denuvo Anti-Tamper, will develop a fundamentally new system of protection. The new system, whose name has not been disclosed, will be exactly implemented in the game Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3, the release is scheduled for April.
According Gamebomb.ru the developers of anti-piracy software have not yet reported whether they will use a new system in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands and Mass Effect: Andromeda that come out in March. The mystery remains, and the release of the game For Honor. However, it is likely that these projects will have to go with the new super armour.
17 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 04.09.19

That's because restless.

F
Fantasm 04.09.19

Who cares. It is unlikely that it offended ME sales:A, and what about networking products - who wants to still buy. Anyway it's just words. Already talked about this defense, which ultimately proved unsuitable, and this means that the updated version will break.
PS Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 - that's really not the kind of game that needs to be denuve.

b
bazilews 04.09.19

Fantasm
But yet the fact that Mass Effect: Andromeda will be a good game worthy of purchase.

B
BMW_BMW 04.09.19

Yes it will be sad if developed again lead to new protection!!! It is also broken of course but again, how many learn to break not known! And if this Cantor will constantly work on improving and developing new protection, of course, WE PIRATES will be tight))))And of course interesting people started to buy games after the release of DENUVO??? I did not buy the game and have not bought not one game! People question for you is YOU have to buy the game because of DENUVO???

X
XeQTOR 04.09.19

I doubt that this protection will be good though hopefully.

B
BMW_BMW 04.09.19

I only if people allow wages wealth why not to buy the game!!!I'd be happy to buy the game but I can't afford it! So I have no choice to buy it or not! batman314

600m 04.09.19

'NEW SUPER PROTECTION' just think about this nonsense.Just a couple of firms decided to gash the dough for those who breaks their products.It is better to give a crust of bread to one and raise some money for haveproduced,what to feed ,free of charge,all other.Years will not survive this super-duper denovo,and games for collection,except for mass effect and even that is questionable with its homosexuals that are willing to pay the money yet.Here battle 1 game is paid and satisfied .And all of this is nothing more worthwhile(dark Sol 3 spiritel very much,waiting for the addition).

h
hyper1 04.09.19

IKA.GR
I do not 1 do not buy the game. all who did not buy will wait patiently hacking

R
RPOCLABB 04.09.19

Oh really,frightened hedgehog naked well... Who should he buy,who do not look on YouTube...

B
BMW_BMW 04.09.19

No I just remember it was an experiment 3DM said that if 1year of the game will not start to buy more people they will break the game again))) Yes, and as far as I know there was a theme that games with DENUVO people are buying worse))) don't know 100% is associated with protection or not

A
Analius 04.09.19

3дм long been blown away, it's been a year about them Nitsche not hear
if the game we buy...
and if you like mafia 3 then let them play themselves
here's the Witcher 3 I would buy if I was denovo

B
BMW_BMW 04.09.19

Idle I don't understand why pay I understand little money DENUVO if someone bought the game they buy and who not buy and could not buy those don't buy! What is the benefit of developers?

M
MAXassassinSMITH 04.09.19

''NEW SUPER PROTECTION'' These downs even your mail can not protect)))

F
Fantasm 04.09.19

bazilews
I myself am skeptical about the game, but nevertheless, it's Mass Effect. I think the niche it will occupy. In the end, the last played game in the genre (action RPG) is a DLS (!) to the Witcher. So, anyway, and the players for ME:A there, and whether the game is suitable - that's another story

L
Lexx77 04.09.19

Yeah they developed again... right now the defense will have the resources to eat super-strong, and the noodles are hung all normal, as intended.

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.09.19

IKA.GR wrote:
People question for you is YOU have to buy the game because of DENUVO???
With dinoboy/ StarForce/ other stuff will not buy a single game, short and clear )

V
Vex24rus 04.09.19

IKA.GR
Just bought Hitman and all