3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vindizzel 17.04.20 09:57 pm

The capture of the fortresses Protect Castles: Theory, Facts, Discussion. (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

In
7 Comments
Sort by:
m
magister1 17.04.20

Harry Spreter
Was the video was the description.
Defending fortresses called Shadow Wars. They are divided into several stages, each of which will be accompanied by increasingly powerful attacks on fortifications in different regions of Mordor. Attack the first group(stage) there will be 30-35 Orc with strength, you win, you receive the second group(second phase) there is already a chief Orc with 40 strength win all the fortress remains, if lost the winner(Orc) is becoming the main, and its strength. Then go back on the grip. Sauron himself will not. And I think the developers just do predictable that he would sit in a super-duper fortress with big size, and it will be a spectacular battle with a huge number of orcs.

A
A_NAS_RAT 17.04.20

I also hope that it will be during the game it is the same vet all the same (polunochniy in part 1) and the second is a complete sandbox
I am in the first 80 hours was enough imagine how the second will tighten with time enough then another 20 Ceres mesecar and once again going through right now while waiting for this conductive is boring I want more variety to noreset orcs experiments cool how on the back will not rush skipped fifty poputi cut will be unstoppable to just run past

P
PIRAT69 17.04.20

I 129 hours played in the first part. All tests on full pass. And full of achivami. I really liked it, I don't think the second part will disappoint you. I bought a pre-ordered silver edition yet))

a
azziddo 17.04.20

and the fact that the silver edition 2 DLC no nothing?

D
DemRemix 17.04.20

Harry Potter is going to play in middle EARTH!!??

R
Richards 17.04.20

Nerds will always be the same Jack be respected.....

Y
YeRoR 17.04.20

But these mini quests will they be eternal ? That is, they can be run at any time or is it 1 time?