3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sovdra 17.04.20 09:58 pm

The settlers are not assigned to work. (Fallout 4)

Good day, comrades! As is known to assign a settler on a case you need to select, specify and wait until a message appears the resource is assigned to. After that, the settler starts to work. Initially I have in the game the way it was, but when settlers became many (19 people in one of the villages), they ceased to be appointed to work in all settlements of the Commonwealth. That is, when you select your settler, indicate an employment object, the settler says learned, but the resource is assigned to on the screen does not appear, and the place of work continue to appear under the red figure of a man.
Please tell me how to solve this problem in order to assign settlers to work.
33 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mag Otshelnik 17.04.20

Spread the extra on other settlements.I have 10 human and all plow. :D

S
Sovdra 17.04.20

dwa4e
Re-installed already. Started playing again, but when settlers become much they no longer be assigned to work.

S
Sovdra 17.04.20

Cheburator Founder
10 people worked for me :) But when they became 19 so stopped immediately assigned to work, and in all the cities. In cities where 10-15 people in the same situation.

M
Mag Otshelnik 17.04.20

Which version of the game?Repak?Fashion is?
I, too, sometimes at night are all poles like a zombie. :3

S
Sovdra 17.04.20

Cheburator Founder
They were not like zombies need bar build. Then they eat and go to bed :)

Pirates version of the game do not know (how to know?) Are all three additions. Mods no.

D
Direm 17.04.20

Try this:press thescheduleand not moving.I try Robit!

M
Mag Otshelnik 17.04.20

Сovdra
In the main folder of the game file of Fallout 4.
Move the cursor with the mouse and hold it for a second.

N
NightHawkreal 17.04.20

Сovdra
Version is written if you go to settings in the game.

n
nestrbob 17.04.20

Cheburator Founder
Version of the game - in the main menu to go to settings, at the bottom corner of the window version of the game.
Spoiler

E
EMPs 17.04.20

dwa4e
what do you expect on the forum of fallout?

Сovdra
If no mods, not repak curve, as already wrote above - it is not clear, like these bugs did not write before.
The easiest option is to reinstall the game or try with other saves, maybe something else

S
Sovdra 17.04.20

lopatamamapapa
To no avail
Cheburator Founder
Version 1.5.157.00
EMPs
Included-switched off the game and the computer started from an earlier save, even reinstalled the game, did a lot of things. In General, this bug is very strange behavior and is selective. That is sometimes assigned to the settlers at once, but it is necessary to restart the game and again the same problem. The most interesting is that the time from the moment the order was given to the appointment of the settler and to the moment when the order reaches the destination is always different. Sometimes the settler is assigned to work instantly, but most often the order comes very long, and sometimes not comes. Sometimes I gave the order to the settler, then traveled to the other end of the map, took a couple of days and then pop up the inscription the resource is assigned to. Tried to identify the pattern over time, but I think it all depends on the number of settlers in the village. When settlers enough orders to reach them instantly, but if the population of a village to reach 17 to 20 people, begins with time delay or even a complete disregard of the order.

E
EMPs 17.04.20

Сovdra
Well, if so thorough - it is likely the Repack of the curve. Whose is it?

S
Sovdra 17.04.20

EMPs
I can't remember if already downloaded from somewhere a couple of months ago because I wanted to play with all the additions. Set up this fallout 4 is the earliest version of which was released in November of 2015, there was not such a problem, but with the time delay was available too. So, in the Castle I have lived 24 people and the settlers were appointed to work much slower than in Sanctuary inhabited by 17 people.

E
EMPs 17.04.20

Сovdra
suggest another to try

B
BlackTigerTK 17.04.20

Сovdra
Is there a good mod - Settlement Management Software. Allows including to control the settlers. A very handy thing. So recently there was a case I wanted to assign a settler in the Surgery Center. Does not work. Tried the second - the same thing. Surgery Center moved to another location and once the settler naznachala. That is, the Surgery Center was so that the AI settler could calculate the path.

S
Sovdra 17.04.20

EMPs
Yeah, I guess they will have to do so.
BlackTigerTK
Will have to try :) would be another mod to the settlers on the roofs ceased to be. Got already, what should come to some town that few settlers on rooftops and are not going to go down. Then again when you come back to this town all the settlers already on the ground. Here is the bug and how to fix I do not know.

E
EMPs 17.04.20

Сovdra
let stand) to work it doesn't hurt, can it for nature from the roof watching)

S
Sovdra 17.04.20

EMPs
Yes, not something beautiful :) I want to the settlement was specially designed and all the people behaved like normal people and not like some cardboard animals.

G
Gur1 17.04.20

Сovdra
I have the exact same problem with the appointment of settlers in the work. In 5 playthroughs regularity did not reveal. In one passage that could be very often in the other at all never have happened. In the penultimate passage, mod, number of settlers up to 50 + has increased, all the rules were appointed.

S
Sovdra 17.04.20

Gur1
Two times I started the game to version 1.5.157.00 and both times the same problem. Today we identified a new bug, this despite the fact that I got 19 people to Give the settler the appointment to work, writes the resource is assigned to, but the workplace itself as it was with red face and remains, a settler is not going to work if there was no destination. Probably still do with a Repack something wrong. Interestingly, if you use a different Repack but to run the old save bug disappears or not? I don't know... Just really do not want again to lose all progress and start all over again.