3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bankrott0 17.04.20 09:58 pm

Satellites (maximum carried weight) (Fallout 4)

Would like to know, all satellites of the same carried weight or not?
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
S.t.e.n 17.04.20

If I'm not mistaken...in fact, almost no matter what the maximum transportable weight at the moon... because even if he doesn't want to take from the hands of the thing because of the limit, you can always throw this thing on the ground, and tell the satellite to take it... At least I always roll this method...

c
coolracer 17.04.20

Sobakin 150 units of weight it can carry. about the rest do not know, because I do not want them.

s
saa0891 17.04.20

Different,such as the strong man-the mutant can carry much more than others.

A General who doesn't know there's another appointment,ordered the companions to pick up things,clean out the body,the safes,drawers and a companion can carry an unlimited amount of loot to pick up things even if he's overweight.

And the most simple and useful solution is to take advantage of a Strong ridge
There are four levels,but the most useful is the last two.

You have that mule in the family? +25 to carry goods

+50 to carry cargo

The character can run in excess of maximum weight, spending action points

Fast travel is available in excess of maximum weight

The fourth level is most useful because it allows you to use a quick move with any overload.

A
Aleks Gron 17.04.20

You can optionally take Lone Ranger and in the satellites to take the dog. With the rest of the companions perk does not work).

N
NemoDog 17.04.20

If the power armor to put feet to increase capacity and to push the satellite, it can carry)

n
nikita2112 17.04.20

I had to inject power at 10 when fit in a power armor, max carried weight does not increase. It must be so, or again a bug?

a
avvded 17.04.20

nikita2112
Need to paint the armor to make it some sort of splash given

T
T6000 17.04.20

And there-if the mod that shows how much weight can drag your companions? And if not,why not?!))

Y
YUKKIRAZ 20.01.23

But how to actually order him to take some thing? I don’t find such a function in the wheel of satellites, please help

s
saa0891 20.01.23

You activate the interaction with your partner and then just point at the object and press E so that he picks up the right thing, in the same way you can order him to loot corpses, boxes, etc.

G
Great Aladdin 20.01.23

Put a mod on backpacks. Problem solved.