3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alister993 17.04.20 09:58 pm

Royal fire slug (possible spoilers) (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

People tell me that the Queen can you spell? or something to do with it? and what is there experience? MB better to just kill the pet?
I ask your advice
PS Yes, I know that had a similar theme, but I can not find my information
16 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kilimor 17.04.20

It's nothing to do...

h
habib666 17.04.20

Only understand and sympathize)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

P
Profitsport 17.04.20

Talk to her a red Prince with the talent friend of animals

L
Lenya Skott Konokradov 17.04.20

To kill? Queen looking for a husband prettier XD But you can kill still going.

R
Rocksen 17.04.20

And I killed her in the end, lacked crapal to 8 LVL. By the way who found the best clothes store on the first island? There's a lot of action to be followed,to give you the opportunity to trade with Fedor ( well, actually it's a she and her name Feder )
Well, the snake sword is also found on top of a mountain ( to get there we need to have 2 TP characters)

A
Alister993 17.04.20

Rocksen
enough for the sword and gloves of teleportation, but the trader is concerned, it is the lizard at the exit of the Fort Joy? she has a gift for Ivana? it?

R
Rocksen 17.04.20

Alister993
No, there's a long quest, merchant name Feder (woman - man), you need to complete a quest with burning pigs, the second source rule is in the camp needs to heal(light up white) once put out a pig, you'll meet her on the way to the dragon and will direct the dialogue to the source, then came back, ask her to swim in it, and like the girl a spell , which sells the best gear at this stage. By the way, if you combine the blood rose (the only one that lift from the witch)+ empty the bladder and drink it, then give on a regular basis +1 to all stats, will hang as an infinite buff. I drank it the main hero and somewhere ProE -l, I think, when I went to the spirit world SEMA. Therefore, I recommend him to merge his two companions.

I
IngWarrr 17.04.20

Rocksen
I have a BFA bloody roses disappeared after respece in the mirror, the icon is hanging and stats +1 no

S
Sharg30 17.04.20

As it is not so talked to the statue, eventually crying tears of blood. Does anyone know can I fix it? Bless the water can?..

N
N1ceL1fe 17.04.20

IngWarrr
he death removed

m
makc11021992 17.04.20

Sharg30
I also cried blood, there if about revenge seems to mention or their suffering... And a shopkeeper zdohlo although I water blessed one figure... it was necessary that she was a statue illuminated

S
Sharg30 17.04.20

It means not destiny((makc11021992
Although lariana same damn always give several options in the quests

m
makc11021992 17.04.20

Sharg30
well, as an option (little did I know this chip and it doesn't always work) to talk to the statue of another character so she illuminated the water

S
Sharg30 17.04.20

makc11021992
All talk, no dialogue

m
makc11021992 17.04.20

Sharg30
well then save before the first conversation or even have died I have a pig and not scary)

R
Rocksen 17.04.20

Still, maybe someone knows, who was the Lois in the party or how my main character came to the dwarf by the campfire in the fortress she will play the lute, and then the demon would break it. Take the broken lute with him to the island of Reaper, come to gnomie about the mill, we learn from her that it was her husband (the one near the bonfire) and she will be able us to fix it. Take already repaired the tool and again it play, then the demon in my head starts to freak out from such impudence and breaks it probably already) by the Way a very powerful buff for entire group - 10 steps in the blessing+wortliste... I'm just thinking right now, and if you save it to the ARKS and usnot after the murder of the doctor, to break her will have no one...