3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladislav Vedmedev 17.04.20 09:58 pm

The best build (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What can you recommend of builds to make it interesting to play?
5 Comments
Sort by:
s
strong.play 17.04.20

Man the most interesting in my build for alchemist.It is closer to Canon.And with proper rascasse and wired Internet slots you're just invincible))))And if you add even a couple of skills a swordsman on the red turtles have enemies in General to forget.XP they just disappear to nowhere)))))

J
JABA AZAZINA 17.04.20

strong.play
well, well, what is the point, we have alchemy became Canon ?

T
Toxa95 17.04.20

Cat 100% of Crete light blows of the sword.
But visually I don't like it.

W
Widukind 17.04.20

Vladislav Vedmedi
Six red skills green 3 - C. resistance, control of potions and another any 3 skills at the signs, one of which is deception of axi. It is the basis. Further experimenting, you can build a build for your style of fighting, which will like

v
valegorr 17.04.20

Whichever style is closer to you. I'm more used signs of aard and Igny, a little pumped Quen. Irden and Axi in the least. A total of nine blue and three brown - for medium armor, Concentration and adrenaline. Plus the armor of a Griffin or Wolf.
Petri, Owl and need the oil immediately, but then just a sign, three strokes with the sword, roll. Bombs optional.
Although visually, the armor of a Griffin I don't like, but for the sake of characters used. And after the quest of Professor Moreau changed into a Wolf and grief do not know