3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
... ... ... 07.10.19 01:42 am

Information about the game (Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord)

In this topic I propose to lay out any emerging information about the game.
59 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gunner-Surger 07.10.19

... ... ... 07.10.19

In this topic I propose to lay out any emerging information about the game.

S
ShamomahS 07.10.19

Information is no audible. Walk through the network of just the arts, more fan, on the topic of Bannerlord.
Spoiler

G
Gunner-Surger 07.10.19

E
ElendiI 07.10.19

Test video with a glimpse of gameplay and the creation of a Persian is no longer relevant?

S
ShamomahS 07.10.19

Information is no audible. Walk through the network of just the arts, more fan, on the topic of Bannerlord.
Spoiler

... ... ... 07.10.19

CRUSADER777
Find used it. To search through ~2000 messages in our tavern as a long, or what.

E
ElendiI 07.10.19

Test video with a glimpse of gameplay and the creation of a Persian is no longer relevant?

... ... ... 07.10.19

CRUSADER777
Find used it. To search through ~2000 messages in our tavern as a long, or what.

N
NightHawkreal 07.10.19

translation of the April interview.

You did a great job improving the combat system for Warband. Between the horizontal strokes of the original IIB and improved animation Warband where you added the ability to use kicks, lies an abyss. How are you going to do with MIB 2? It would be a simple evolution or are you planning a revolutionary approach to the system of strikes and blocks?
We make everything from scratch, not using old ideas. Regarding game mechanics, I can say for sure that we will work closely over the parry. Over that we have implemented in a later version Warband. In addition, we're redoing all of the animation blocks. Lock looked nice, but too "block-schematically". There are bumps on the top that you can't just block only reject/divert. We are working to implement such practices. It will be evolution, as you mentioned, nothing revolutionary. The combat system will be essentially familiar, but improved. The much improved. We even changed the programming language and all that...

How about modular system?
A modular system will be no more. The game will become more open to change all of its structure corresponds to modernizing could realize their wildest desires. We have created a new game from scratch. What started as an indie project family of the couple, became, as you know, in the next level, and new code had to step up over the old. The engine began to limp because of this forced symbiosis, of course. Have you tried to experiment with the Shader files, for example?

I couldn't gather the courage for such experiments. But I remember I came across the textures of zombies.
Exactly. Now, many aspects of the game sehardcore, for example, animations that you can't change without the help of developers. In MIB 2 such restrictions will be less.

About global map – it will be a new one? The world will change or remain the same? What to expect fans of a single pass?
In terms of the global campaign and the concept of the world game at the moment, managed to change three options, but I'm pretty sure we will leave the current unchanged. Let's just say we are going to expand what you know the world of Calradia.

You know that the game was created a lot of great modifications, one of the most famous among them is the Strategus-cRPG, which allows to make some sort of network campaigns. Will there be something similar in your game?
At this stage of development, this type of multiplayer, whether cooperative play or confrontation, it seems quite difficult.

Warband opened new horizons and has attracted many new fans to the franchise IIB. He also brought to market a new genre of multiplayer fun, opened a niche that I want to take many developers. Not afraid of competition?
Ah, the competition... I will Say this, we will do what we are good at – to offer players historically accurate, solid gameplay. The same principles we adhere to in relation to a network component.

Are you going to focus on the wider gaming coverage, or to remain faithful to the line laid down in Warband?
Of course, nothing like the battles of the Vikings with the space Marines in the game will not. But in any particular historical period we dwell will not. No British against the French, for example. We slightly extend, stretch and rotate the case compared to Warbands.

What about multiplayer – there is widespread concern about the official support network community. In particular, it concerns a hypothetical "official" events like the Nations' Cup or European Native League, and all sports fishing aspect of the game as a whole. Whether in MIB 2 is more stable and organized support for clans, players, maps?
We had many conversations on this subject between them. Support Nations’ Cup, or a new website, the idea of which, somewhat outdated by now, was to create a portal where you could create your profile, register the serial keys to see the list of purchased games and things like that. Our main efforts were directed on creation of favorable conditions for stable and supportive of our efforts are the community of players, for whom we and work. We are also working on a sort of official ladder, a series of formal networking events.

What about the ID (unique identification number) players? Whether the system is implemented automatic recognition of players and clans?
We think about this question. We like the idea of using user accounts, unified for visiting the forum, participate in the community in the game that information about them was collected in a separate database so that the user can get full access to your account from different computers, for example. We're working on it.

Regarding the recent controversy on the forum, which can be briefly interpreted as follows: the relationship between the community and developers has changed for the worse since the beginning of development until the present time.
Our staff has grown. When I made the team, in TaleWorlds worked a total of five people. Now we are twenty-five. And we are working on a game that is bigger, better, more interesting. We now have little to boast in front of fans, there is nothing. The official announcement was not yet, but development information has leaked to the masses. As soon as we're ready to show you their successes, we will do it, so you can answer our millions of posts and comments. This will also happen. We're not a giant faceless corporate company, and the community is very dear to us. We will certainly keep you updated, I promise.

I can not ask the most important question that plagues the minds of all fans: will MIB 2 dinosaurs?
*laugh* Only if you dig very deep.

About physics – how will the players ' interaction with the environment?
While on this subject it is too early to say, but we would really like to make the environment highly interactive. An accomplishment will have the opportunity to raise, destroy, and to throw any thing. We're turning, though, to speak more correctly, create a physics engine from scratch.

T
Toxa95 07.10.19

Generally calm with the news?

N
NightHawkreal 07.10.19

translation of the April interview.

You did a great job improving the combat system for Warband. Between the horizontal strokes of the original IIB and improved animation Warband where you added the ability to use kicks, lies an abyss. How are you going to do with MIB 2? It would be a simple evolution or are you planning a revolutionary approach to the system of strikes and blocks?
We make everything from scratch, not using old ideas. Regarding game mechanics, I can say for sure that we will work closely over the parry. Over that we have implemented in a later version Warband. In addition, we're redoing all of the animation blocks. Lock looked nice, but too "block-schematically". There are bumps on the top that you can't just block only reject/divert. We are working to implement such practices. It will be evolution, as you mentioned, nothing revolutionary. The combat system will be essentially familiar, but improved. The much improved. We even changed the programming language and all that...

How about modular system?
A modular system will be no more. The game will become more open to change all of its structure corresponds to modernizing could realize their wildest desires. We have created a new game from scratch. What started as an indie project family of the couple, became, as you know, in the next level, and new code had to step up over the old. The engine began to limp because of this forced symbiosis, of course. Have you tried to experiment with the Shader files, for example?

I couldn't gather the courage for such experiments. But I remember I came across the textures of zombies.
Exactly. Now, many aspects of the game sehardcore, for example, animations that you can't change without the help of developers. In MIB 2 such restrictions will be less.

About global map – it will be a new one? The world will change or remain the same? What to expect fans of a single pass?
In terms of the global campaign and the concept of the world game at the moment, managed to change three options, but I'm pretty sure we will leave the current unchanged. Let's just say we are going to expand what you know the world of Calradia.

You know that the game was created a lot of great modifications, one of the most famous among them is the Strategus-cRPG, which allows to make some sort of network campaigns. Will there be something similar in your game?
At this stage of development, this type of multiplayer, whether cooperative play or confrontation, it seems quite difficult.

Warband opened new horizons and has attracted many new fans to the franchise IIB. He also brought to market a new genre of multiplayer fun, opened a niche that I want to take many developers. Not afraid of competition?
Ah, the competition... I will Say this, we will do what we are good at – to offer players historically accurate, solid gameplay. The same principles we adhere to in relation to a network component.

Are you going to focus on the wider gaming coverage, or to remain faithful to the line laid down in Warband?
Of course, nothing like the battles of the Vikings with the space Marines in the game will not. But in any particular historical period we dwell will not. No British against the French, for example. We slightly extend, stretch and rotate the case compared to Warbands.

What about multiplayer – there is widespread concern about the official support network community. In particular, it concerns a hypothetical "official" events like the Nations' Cup or European Native League, and all sports fishing aspect of the game as a whole. Whether in MIB 2 is more stable and organized support for clans, players, maps?
We had many conversations on this subject between them. Support Nations’ Cup, or a new website, the idea of which, somewhat outdated by now, was to create a portal where you could create your profile, register the serial keys to see the list of purchased games and things like that. Our main efforts were directed on creation of favorable conditions for stable and supportive of our efforts are the community of players, for whom we and work. We are also working on a sort of official ladder, a series of formal networking events.

What about the ID (unique identification number) players? Whether the system is implemented automatic recognition of players and clans?
We think about this question. We like the idea of using user accounts, unified for visiting the forum, participate in the community in the game that information about them was collected in a separate database so that the user can get full access to your account from different computers, for example. We're working on it.

Regarding the recent controversy on the forum, which can be briefly interpreted as follows: the relationship between the community and developers has changed for the worse since the beginning of development until the present time.
Our staff has grown. When I made the team, in TaleWorlds worked a total of five people. Now we are twenty-five. And we are working on a game that is bigger, better, more interesting. We now have little to boast in front of fans, there is nothing. The official announcement was not yet, but development information has leaked to the masses. As soon as we're ready to show you their successes, we will do it, so you can answer our millions of posts and comments. This will also happen. We're not a giant faceless corporate company, and the community is very dear to us. We will certainly keep you updated, I promise.

I can not ask the most important question that plagues the minds of all fans: will MIB 2 dinosaurs?
*laugh* Only if you dig very deep.

About physics – how will the players ' interaction with the environment?
While on this subject it is too early to say, but we would really like to make the environment highly interactive. An accomplishment will have the opportunity to raise, destroy, and to throw any thing. We're turning, though, to speak more correctly, create a physics engine from scratch.

T
Toxa95 07.10.19

Generally calm with the news?

N
NightHawkreal 07.10.19

It's very six months.

N
NightHawkreal 07.10.19

It's very six months.

r
rostoman84 07.10.19

odd about the game is not audible

r
rostoman84 07.10.19

odd about the game is not audible

S
Stas Kezhun 07.10.19

what about the game?

S
Stas Kezhun 07.10.19

what about the game?

S
SAORGA 07.10.19

Yes make the game, do ) Just developed is not one of those that throw them.