3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 17.04.20 10:02 pm

Companions/Pets (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

guys can someone list all the Pets and where to take them?the first time I have even the standard cat died and is not added...VOUT the second he has become my companion and can be called as a simple familiar.by the way, he will replace Jack call?or will the two run?
20 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yotokura 17.04.20

Gryxa
Cat urge to become one, so Yes, it will replace the devil.
About number and location, can't help... I'm calling in the game, almost do not use...
Although, you can still eagle to take. It can be found in the 2nd act at the cemetery. Where tower, with the bodies of the dwarves.

P
Psychneuein 17.04.20

Don't see much point in recruiting tel.Much easier to learn conventional totem - more versatile, it is possible to do for any element or effect, and not so pathetic

D
Dmitriy Fomichev 17.04.20

Well, a cat , a very useful pet. You can navigate to his place , very convenient to tactically retreat if suddenly ran into a strong enemy.

E
Eynart 17.04.20

Mephisto Reed
So Pets along with the totems should be used, rather than individually.
Call incarnata (incidentally, he also acquires special properties, if we accept it on some surface: the blood throws a swarm of mosquitoes on the water - recovery, fire - of fourball and recovering from a fire). When incarnate kill and he is still in the rollback, you can call a cat who will also help podumaite a bit and bring the Summoner from fire or the environment (jump in the place where you want to go and then trading places). In addition, the totems are shooting quite poorly and randomly, and Pets - fully controlled by the player as the fifth member of the squad (pet can only be called one if to call the cat, then incarnat will evaporate and Vice versa).
Well, when Pat has been called throws totems.

L
Lenya Skott Konokradov 17.04.20

Pitomcy Blain.

d
drag - fire 17.04.20

Gryxa
Call Dragon red Prince is a pretty good pet,too bad only 4 of the act can be obtained. Should the red Princess to stir,Peta at the end of the Embassy portal will give (from egg hatch).
Spoiler

t
todor7 17.04.20

Gryxa
better upgrade necromancy 2 and call spider before the fight for 5 turns) is the strongest pet for me so

w
walkris 17.04.20

todor7
Bone widow seem called.

d
drag - fire 17.04.20

todor7
Spider has nirvanol recently in the patch,incarnat much stronger will,the more it can strengthen. Can the damned be done,a few skills polymorph,war and melee to give appropriate skills calling.
Here is my incarnat under two buffs for this pet,the saturation of the power and vigilance (6868/7975 - armor, 6360 - health):
Spoiler

m
makc11021992 17.04.20

walkris
yeah, but no magic defense and hits as well as inkart (20 units more, but it remains) the only more enhanced with corpses.

m
makc11021992 17.04.20

drag - fire
no no, the widow wets more and it has more HP, But has more than 20 units but CPS and a half times higher, but no mage protection. I never tried to amplify it. But so afraid of her mages quickly zastanet...

d
drag - fire 17.04.20

makc11021992
I have a widow too,only damage half as less does (her recent big patch clipped to incarnatum damage level was).
I can't see debuffs on her constantly hanging due to the lack of magical armor.
Well and plus incarnata this abundance of skills because of skill books to him.

S
Sharg30 17.04.20

The spider is more than on the battlefield will not, but not in return incarnata. He is too imbalanced. And ranged attack and a battering RAM and a provocation and a tornado..the cloak and dagger poisoning do not consider, is not effective. And can be configured at the MAG and Phys attack bonus to the relevant skill. IMBA the same. And totems more than three not deliver.

E
Eriori 17.04.20

The cemetery is the tower where the ghosts of the dwarves argue with them, the Grif, it can be persuaded to join. He is a good armor shoots.

m
makc11021992 17.04.20

Eryri
I have it says do not touch my food! and all

E
Eriori 17.04.20

makc11021992
And you're a Ghost said? I managed to persuade him, though, and had part of his former master to eat)

V
Verzor 17.04.20

Leon Scott Horse Thieves
Well, patomac from the word pet. D

m
makc11021992 17.04.20

Eryri
I don't know, maybe because I'm an elf he looked at me disapprovingly croaked, Prince here all the rules have passed, but to eat the flesh was not because he's Prince and nafig eagle this...

E
Eriori 17.04.20

Versor
And we have the word food xD the walking food.

G
Gryxa 17.04.20

Eryri
I have he says.just helped a dwarf and all