3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pokusun 17.04.20 10:03 pm

Bellici (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Tell me where Belolikova on the Nameless island to look.
7 Comments
Sort by:
F
F1x_ua 17.04.20

In front of the cave where the Troll is, is the altar I had lived the head of Alexander(maybe something else can be put, XS) and the back opens the passage to the cave, where he'll be.

P
Pokusun 17.04.20

PPC, the head has eaten elf=), are there any options to log in?

F
F1x_ua 17.04.20

well, maybe there is any limb will do, I think is not necessarily the head of Alexander, nevertheless to quest he gives.

C
CEMENTATOR 17.04.20

Or head, or hat to wear with a spell, there you can see another one on the way. Hat Sasha gives if to persuade him to help you. Well, or something like that. I with a cap flew.

D
Deadeye181 17.04.20

If I kill him with this hat you can pick up, it will give a skill, which is on the wall in the cave to prouzet need

P
Pokusun 17.04.20

Alexander Rodionovich accumulated complaints to him did not survive=), went through skill caps, thank you all=)

m
makc11021992 17.04.20

Pokusun
I don't know, I once killed (almost) and right now he was separated from the masters, and it seems like the rules of man became, though podozrevayu to sew in front of the temple have, but still alive. Is it possible except for the mirror to talk to Bellick? and then I mirror screwed up and stupid to blame him, not hunt