3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Caduceus 17.04.20 10:03 pm

The flimsy walls. (Battle Chasers: Nightwar)

The people, the Galli has the ability to break the flimsy wall, but I'm 14 LVL ain't broke don't one. How do they look?
21 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheVasago 17.04.20

Mr.Caduceus
You have to be careful,the walls that you can break showered dust and small pebbles.1 time this will find then remember how it looks and Yes I advise you to have her in your party until the end of the game,as walls wished everything will be more and more.I was stupid and removed it from the party,and took Monica(though she is that strong)but I must have missed a bunch of walls,as Gaul level 13 and Monica 23.

M
Mr.Caduceus 17.04.20

TheVasago
Thank you, I can not imagine how you obhodishsya without gally, I have it saves all)

T
TheVasago 17.04.20

Mr.Caduceus
Calibrate then OP becomes permanent on a CD Hilo

K
Kovboy belomor 17.04.20

TheVasago
I'm not in smoke that's where the mana core,you find there, like the dust of fray, and another room is visible.Three times on the ground bashed anyway.

T
TheVasago 17.04.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
screen if you can

K
Kovboy belomor 17.04.20

TheVasago
Shame on me I do not know how to fill the screen. But there in the story you get the cave where you have to get the kernel to zero the station. Well, where gun fires and you cannot pass the alchemist in the cave sends.

K
Kovboy belomor 17.04.20

TheVasago
Yes do not tell how the map of the dungeon open.Like map find,and zero sense.

J
JohnAsland 17.04.20

M English)

F
Faceless Void 17.04.20

As the charges vostonavlivat? I wait a 9th LV. Stupid to sleep in the tavern?
and Yes a screenshot of the flimsy walls in the Studio pliz!)

T
TheVasago 17.04.20

letter M,only she baguet not just showing where everything is.Choose windowed mode,hit Print Screen and paste in Paint,or using Fraps to make a screen.

F
Faceless Void 17.04.20

Mr.Caduceus
The people, the Galli has the ability to break the flimsy wall, but I'm 14 LVL ain't broke don't one. How do they look?

well, somebody put a screenshot of the flimsy walls

S
Shikamaru 32 17.04.20

Faceless Void
Going to play and if you bump into them seskrini. And so they cracked and with the effect of crumbling dust , in principle, not difficult to see. Even happens with small openings. In the first dange (iron something ) in there before the boss room is always the same (there is more on the square usually knives ride) here in this room 3 times met the wall. It is in the North-East.

F
Faceless Void 17.04.20

Shikamaru 32
already found , need to upload screenshots if anyone wants it

M
Mr.Caduceus 17.04.20

Faceless Void
Yes, I also found 2, the problem is that more don't see)

m
maxpaen 17.04.20

Faceless Void
So let the screens be kind !

J
James_Howlett 17.04.20

Children during a dungeon exclamation mark is displayed as a new event if the manual to read, but I these areas Oberau than once can't find them, and how to find them? Or exclamation mark there means something? And screen walls put who can I get to know

K
Kovboy belomor 17.04.20

James_Howlett
They strewed dust if the torch on the wall extinguished 95% beside it it.They are actually easy to detect.Another thing not so many of them.

J
James_Howlett 17.04.20

Got it, thanks I'll try, but it really has a lot of play and only yesterday noticed it)) Here's a look) Sypitsya with them)
Spoiler

F
Faceless Void 17.04.20

maxpaen
So let the screens be kind !

ALL DONE! and you too, lay, WMS and I missed th

F
Faceless Void 17.04.20

Spoiler