3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiftyFour7250 17.04.20 10:04 pm

Confused with a partner. (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

This is not difficult - prompt please the partners.

As I understand it - the game has 4 partner: Horse, Quiet girl, Dog, Robot.
In progress passing, I just saved the scientist Emmerich, however, available to me now only a horse.

The dog I missed, can it now take? Improvement of Fulton, on the evacuation of animals is.
The quiet girl I stole, sitting in a cage, on the basis of, but take her job why we can't.
The robot when the kidnapping of a scientist I got, ran to the place when Metal gear started agrisa, tears, and evacuated by helicopter. The robot stayed there. How to retrieve it?
8 Comments
Sort by:
C
CreMat0ry 17.04.20

1. In southern Afghanistan, just North of Spugmay, near the tree you will find little puppy information. It is possible, as the Ocelot will contact you and tell you about the puppy. Use it Vultron device that sends it to the Parent Database

2.You will receive D-Walker and after completing Mission 12: the Road to Hell, if you follow the advice of Emmerich and take the robot with you. After a few missions, you get D-Walker at their disposal, the game will let you know.

3.The quiet - then just the plot come in.

IMHO D-Dog with a top partner.

F
FiftyFour7250 17.04.20

CreMat0ry
And when you get back there? (In Afghanistan) some side missions to start?
And what's with the Quiet? She will then be available, or the number of actions you need to do?

C
CreMat0ry 17.04.20

FiftyFour7250
Replay the mission or just landed in Afghanistan.
Yes, then it will be available

B
BatmanWayne221 17.04.20

FiftyFour7250
With DD you need to beat mission 5 like and will get quiet after 11 if you don't kill her.

z
zagruzon 17.04.20

BatmanWayne221
the silent is only good for killing skulls until they've seen you. the rest of DD

D
Delphis 17.04.20

all of these partners only for aesthetic pleasure, as allies they are the same, ie, use = 0, any job will have to do everything, the Union of the characters of any operation will spoil

A
Alex Kayfoviy 17.04.20

Delphis wrote:
all of these partners only for aesthetic pleasure, as allies they are the same, ie use = 0
Spoileralert mission metal and archaea do not remember, like the vicious butterfly to give to her, then climb the building and run for it, she'll do it. And the dog when pumping shocking knife at the command of incapacitate enemies + perfect marks enemies, the dog is very good and needs a partner. That is, the benefit is very big!

A
AlexeyMC 17.04.20

The most useful dog, all marks (in another sense) and quiet, but also marks worse, but aesthetically looks better, but maybe there are other fans.... A horse can shit on the team than soldiers poskalzyvaetsja, and even the kind of truck downhill may put so.... And like teammates not to miss, the story is so forced, although I'm not sure...