3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Patrick Star Online 07.10.19 01:42 am

Change the cooling system of the rx 480 ref

In General, relatively recently changed 1050 ti on rx reference 480 from asus 8 Gb for a nominal fee.
Performance satisfied. When the settings of the cooler out of the box temperature under load is greater than 90 degrees . Set up in msi afterburner this is the schedule:
t30-40%/t50-50%/t60-70%/t70-90%/t80-100%
With it the temperature above 75 does not rise, but noisy as a jet plane.
No-load temperature of 29-31 degrees.
Case - Deepcool Tesseract SW.
Here's a question: Should I change the cooling system with a budget of up to 3 thousand rubles on the case? If Yes, then what? Want to slow down, and the chip didn't fall off.
Tyumen, shops citilink, technopoint/dns e2e4 available.

Thanks in advance.

PS: the first and the last time I contacted turbine.
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr Kozlov Evgenevi 07.10.19

Patrick Star Online
Why?

P
Patrick Star Online 07.10.19

Want to slow down, and the chip didn't fall off. At the sensible temperatures very loud sound card. Or to 95 degrees standards? I have something in the spec I can not find the maximum temperature. So I was fine.

Y
YaShlang Sadovyy 07.10.19

Patrick Star Online wrote:
reference rx 480
Patrick Star Online wrote:
In the first and the last time I contacted turbine.
From impeller has one big advantage: if the body is cool, and the card is not heated. But if the cooling sucks and you have in the body over 40-45 degrees, the card will get hot as pecica. And no matter whose turbine - red or green.
By the way for fishnish cards better vruchnuyu to set the dependence of speed on temperature.100% speed at 55-60 degrees will be just right

P
Patrick Star Online 07.10.19

Thanks for all the reviews and attention. Ordered ID-Cooling 120G FROSTFLOW.

g
guru961 18.10.20

Patrick Star Online
Helped? I have the same problem.

R
Ryazancev 18.10.20

guru961
For a couple of years is normally enough. Then the liquid miraculously disappears and will need to be served. But they usually throw it away. It is very desirable to take a water pump with a cork. I miraculously had a similar water for about three years. I had to cut the hoses, because I couldn't remove it. In short, it's lying around. It is a good place to put after the service - a high chance of ingps in the area of pump. There was an Arctic Hybrid. With TDP About 280-300 Wat (all video card) the temperature was 65 degrees (2 turntables). The video card was a GTX 780 ref in the acceleration.