3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Faust_58 17.04.20 10:04 pm

The NPC Salescar (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Litsuha you. The NPC to the right of the Fort Joy through the drawbridge (merchant LVL 8) after all possible options of dialogue enters the fray. Group members: Sybil and the Beast. So the question is: it is part of a group or somewhere to a wrong turn?
13 Comments
Sort by:
m
magister1 17.04.20

Faust_58
Sybil kind of hostile mood in him.

A
Alex Coachman 17.04.20

magister1
No. I'm with Sybil running around. The problems with Salestrom was not. The beast in my group.

C
Cadavr3 17.04.20

Faust_58
Salescar knows something about the owner of the Sybil, and if you don't have beliefs, he won't tell and will attack.

N
Natalielinen 17.04.20

I Sebilla and the Beast, and IFAN. No problem.

F
Faust_58 17.04.20

As I understand it,you have the urge to pump? Like I have no 1 points wasn't invested in it. Will have to try

c
cyrulnikTODD 17.04.20

Play for Sabillo(horn) and faced with such a problem. Went to Suleskar to find out who the Owner. And here a choice of 3 replica:
Itellect
Dexterity
Power
I choose agility and....failure(dexterity 15) and loaded throw in 2 points in dexterity and....again, failure.I have not racked the conviction.Tell me how it works?maybe you need more dexterity to throw points work?
Really want to push the quest further.

m
makc11021992 17.04.20

cyrulnikTODD
need more points of persuasion! in General, it was a bargain, sold a bunch of stuff then killed and took everything that he sold the corpse

c
cyrulnikTODD 17.04.20

makc11021992
nuuu yet I lack the strength to make it and if I will make the quest of Cabilly I will not be able to carry on and fuck up his.Or he will drop some book and you can push the quest further?

m
makc11021992 17.04.20

cyrulnikTODD
then it does not say (unless of course you're too hard, running around the zones looking for adventure, etc.) meet the continuation of the quest and you will report the location of the owner.
to make it I could then at 5 then at level 4, its there to stanici, I have 2 soldiers with nokdauna and he stanisa constantly after the first move (to bring down the armor I had)

c
cyrulnikTODD 17.04.20

makc11021992
thank you.Well, he has a lot of physical armor, 200+ and the same mage armor.
I'll run and look for adventure, thanks for the response.

m
makc11021992 17.04.20

cyrulnikTODD
it's funny, right now I'm on the 13th level of play, opponents at 700+ or 1000+ armor (came across in the area with quest items character for Sybil enemy in his 1000+ MAG and 1000+ physical armor and he has not one, but the others are weaker) and you tell me about 200) already smiled)

c
cyrulnikTODD 17.04.20

makc11021992
I just moved to the swamps and these guys powerful not yet met him.But with armor not really up for all sorts of armor debuffs do not apply and that their performance drops a bit for me. Well this is offtopic.
Thanks again for the response.

D
Driftingsochi 17.04.20

Hello, I want to help play too, opened it and found rogoi ,agility, and choice of agility have nothing to do with select strength and he will begin to speak,or else kill it ,I have it dropped a blue dagger is quite interesting ,first try to talk to him through force,and then kill him if you can