3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Drobogan 18.04.20 09:17 am

Problems with the passing game. (Bound by Flame)

Reached the second act. In the story we need to find the underground passage to the city. I found it,ran,killed the king and the job is Return to the camp of Elves. Also, the city saved brothers swordsmen,this is still sent knight exploration. Returned to the camp and...nothing. Knight and hanging out with your job. The captain says that the swordsmen are still in captivity in the city,and the captain of the Volcano foaming at the mouth says that the underpass is still missing. And now the question: Is the problem of the Repack or game issues? Has anyone else experienced similar?
42 Comments
Sort by:
D
Default_man1989 18.04.20

When looking for the forgotten forge in the second act, mark is a monster and a statue - though hit him, though not beat, he doesn't care. When you restart the monster on this place there, but the label is still hanging. Besides, when you return to the city where was the scene with the mutant (the father of the elven Prince) - Prince is still standing on the site of the death of his father, and when you return to the elven camp, the same Prince is in the camp. Maybe this is a glitch with the impossibility of passage?

D
Drobogan 18.04.20

Default_man1989
That is, you took this place from under. progress? You have a Repack?

D
Default_man1989 18.04.20

Drobogan
Not really. Underground passage that begins with the moment we come to the camp and the Prince summons the men to storm the city. Plus everything will have quest of finding the ancient forge. To forge I came, then there was a bug with the monster, and after I rebooted (the time when the Prince meets with his father) and again reached camp, I had the same error as you - the Prince is silent. I have the Repack from SEYTER.

D
Drobogan 18.04.20

Default_man1989
I Xlaser...Try to walk again to this place,since there is a save before the end of the 1st act. ..Although I think that will have to wait for patches,so all of these schools was removed

D
Default_man1989 18.04.20

Drobogan
Yeah I will probably have to re-take...

D
Drobogan 18.04.20

Default_man1989
Successfully. March did. I have a lot less money,ESTs,go to dirty Bron'ka,but the dialogue has started

D
Default_man1989 18.04.20

Drobogan
So the glitch is periodic. Will the other bugs and glitches to look for.

Z
ZeeyN 18.04.20

Got to the end right now on the last boss. Dadika harsh so stock up on potions, and that to me is a pain in the ass to kill him when hit 25% HP blows)))

A
Azriel1997 18.04.20

Throw save . closer to act 2 , I have the same bug with passing , and again for a long time =(((

S
Skorpion_BEST 18.04.20

I loaded a saved game, but the moderators have not confirmed.
The game all passed, the final chosen power over the world.
Passed in : Demon(full transformation)
Level 57, all the skills.
Tablet: SDM

M
MAMBR 18.04.20

saving 2 of the act are present?

S
Skorpion_BEST 18.04.20

The game all passed on the AutoSave

m
mukuchi 18.04.20

Faced one thread with this:
pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

I understand I'd need to save,but as soon as I go immediately starts a dialogue with him...In the end I got a 2.2 second someone fights(nobody is),when I'm walking out of there with a 1.2 second kill and the failure of the job...:S (Can I even do that?)
P. S. Bugs/glitches before it was a lot,but they do not interfere with the performance of tasks

M
MykytaFox 18.04.20

I have lost the backlight...after the first act,and at a time near Elhovo the library.Maybe someone faced with such problem?

S
Skorpion_BEST 18.04.20

mukuchi
I have a Buffalo in the village so went, the more I didn't see it....
Zhdems patches!

Y
YarGrunt 18.04.20

Downloaded the Repack from xataba.The game is fully passed.No problems detected.

B
Blaster Dark 18.04.20

about the Repack XLASER. at the end of act 1 near the cave chose the safe way and the side of the Prince, and in the 2nd act happened: the Prince now goes with me. Question, I don't know how to remove a partner? then that would choose a new... And then in 1 act finally, only replacing someone clean who does not need at the moment... Or of edven out of the squad if you come into the estate.

B
Blaster Dark 18.04.20

on smilex.su one person pours as much of the Repack, ie several Repack one game - and several of them filled... That's the point, so many options to fill? would fill the most and all... it looks like the memory on the drive he's cool, maybe the lemon gig?

S
Skorpion_BEST 18.04.20

Blaster Dark
a couple TB

V
Volk-Naemnik 18.04.20

3rd act, possession of Blue Ice. Quest - The Artifact Of Edven.
On the quest we need to go back down into the sewer to reach the artifact, the task is updated and now it is necessary to burn dead bodies, that prevent to pass to it, but the mark quest of icesat and nothing can be done. I have all the companions from captivity pulled, but no one on this quest to help the unwilling. What to do?