3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
treffff 18.04.20 09:17 am

Mod school Roaches (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

everyone likes the mod, in addition to Mac Geralt's level. Guys, is there a mod to make it all as in the school of Roach, but with reference to the level of Geralt's armor and weapons? Reached Novigrad and already with a strong desire can make the Harpy level 37. As Geralt again all bends, and I want heavier. Or maybe in the fashion prescribed some sort of a file responsible for otasco level can be removed?
15 Comments
Sort by:
B
BatmanWayne221 18.04.20

treffff
Geralt undress before the goal and not the sounds of the Quen, and even better swords not rock. Geralt will no longer bend.

B
BatmanWayne221 18.04.20

treffff
Or an even better option, buy a crappy armor and swords.

W
Widukind 18.04.20

treffff
about configuring the raising the level of the enemy is not forgotten? It is not so easy under the school of roach, especially the bosses are challenging. And try to start heart of Stone - sure, it's easy you will not find it. In General, this mod involves ignoring level jobs in the list and the passing game in their own sequence

t
treffff 18.04.20

guys, I like the white Russian question was written

T
ToXeNsiUs 18.04.20

treffff wrote:
As Geralt again all bends, and I want heavier.
......! You game then just try to go with a starting set of equipment. It's heavier!

A
Aleksey Litvincev 18.04.20

treffff
and you tell me, is it worth it to put?)

t
treffff 18.04.20

I have already twice passed, and Quen in a single playthrough generally not used. It is not necessary here to unsubscribe if you don't know what I want from the game.

t
treffff 18.04.20

Alexei Litvintsev
yeah the mod is cool, the fight will be harder, Quint completely redone, the players began to play much better and win this just as before, Quen was not the same as most people before. Full pockets bombs, oils,potions will not. It in the beginning. Novigradu closer to Geralt, it seems, once again becomes the terminator.

W
Widukind 18.04.20

treffff
unbinding equipment to the level of the conceptual part of fashion, which follows from its description. But if you write to the authors of the mod, they will probably answer you on the merits, unlike us

t
treffff 18.04.20

Widukind
if you know whether they are here on the forum, then please tell me

W
Widukind 18.04.20

treffff
I think that there is not, judging by the fact that sometimes there is discussion of fashion, but there is nothing constructive, no one writes

c
cheezette 18.04.20

I'm afraid, but I doubt such a mod exists, there are a number of reasons: 1). In orig. the game from the very beginning there is a reference level for weapons and armor, and this modification makes no sense. 2). The fashion there is no popularity to do it for some individual modifications/additions.
But if you manage to contact the author of this mod, maybe he'll agree to grant your request
Спойлерhttps://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1764/? the original mod's page

T
ToXeNsiUs 18.04.20

treffff wrote:
It is not necessary here to unsubscribe if you don't know what I want from the game.
What is there more to understand?! You write on the white Russian: pass the game completely with starting things. Accelerates damage perk, elixirs and oils. I guarantee you, you don't need butter or broth on Novigrad step not to step. And you will be a hardcore challenge, and the full basket. What exactly here to you is not clear? Just make sure you unsubscribe when your ass crack from this hardcore. Or corny Kapriz: want here and everything?!

R
Rywlan 18.04.20

treffff wrote:
It is not necessary here to unsubscribe if you don't know what I want from the game.
Yes, everything is clear. Another darksouls.

c
cheezette 18.04.20

Rywlan wrote:
Another darksouls.
No need of the witch to make another dark souls game...and without that interesting