3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Basse 18.04.20 09:17 am

What do you think about Alpha Protocol (Alpha Protocol)

Here is what they write about this: what do you think

In July last year, Sega officially announced that the sequel to Alpha Protocol will be. "The idea is certainly good, but the implementation leaves much to be desired, – said the publisher. – In commercial terms the game failed. So we decided not to spend our precious time". Developers do not have to contradict. And until recently, did not raise a question about the second part.

Recently CEO of Obsidian Entertainment feargus Urquhart (Feargus Urquhart) said, if Sega will give the go-ahead, the Studio with great pleasure undertake the development of Alpha Protocol 2. Urquhart believes that the first part, despite its shortcomings, managed. "We have received a very important lesson. And now you want to correct mistakes. Perhaps the cover system in the game was ill-conceived, and maybe even unnecessary. But we managed to write a good script, we have paid special attention to plot and characters – he expressed my thoughts on this developer account. In any case, the success of a game does not always depend on its content. It is very important to introduce her to audiences."

Obsidian Entertainment is now hard at work on Dungeon Siege 3. As for Alpha Protocol 2, the Studio still has not received permission from Sega. Will the publisher at risk – hard to say. "Break up" with a pair of tens of millions of dollars to satisfy the ego of Mr. Urquhart, – not the best way to improve their financial position.
3 Comments
Sort by:
C
Crociato 18.04.20

In fairness it should be noted that this news for six months.
But if on the topic, I agree with Urquhart. The plot and characters of this game, you can forgive any shortcomings that are not so much. But wait a sequel is not necessary, Sega is not in the best financial position and risk your money will not be, especially since the original flopped in sales.

V
Virgil_ 18.04.20

I agree with the previous speaker.
By the way, here:
http://www.gamer.ru/alpha-protocol/avellon-namekaet-na-alpha-protocol-2

c
comendant 18.04.20

Sohranyalok little console checkpoints sucks, something similar to the masquerade with sains row, pricelevels a little too long.