3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pupsoverlord 18.04.20 09:18 am

Please help solve the problem!!! (Total War: Warhammer 2)

The game constantly crashes during the company and have to restart the computer, but in battle mode there is no problem, except in the first Warhammer this problem as well not exist. The computer I have is weak, but as I said earlier the first Warhammer works without problems.
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 18.04.20

Thu 2 times I reread and still see the contradiction

p
pupsoverlord 18.04.20

Sites
Thanks for the comment, bluntly described. The issue was fixed.

S
Setesh 18.04.20

at least have painted your config, you sound weak, probably stupid lack of RAM
and Yes, no need to compare with the previous game, the optimization of 1 and 2 parts of different

p
pupsoverlord 18.04.20

Sites
So because the battle mode works just fine( just a random battle). 30-40 FPS stable. Hangs only on the global map.

S
Setesh 18.04.20

pupsoverlord
well, obviously, for the global campaign maps need a lot more resources, for example, I ran the tests in-game during battles and on the map, so the fps on the global map was much below that seems to confirm

p
pupsoverlord 18.04.20

In short, just wait for patches to optimize, or at least stupid to update the hardware

N
Nightma[R]e 18.04.20

pupsoverlord
Wait for the optimization patches? You gotta be kidding me, the game is already out with good optimizada. You don't have to wait for patches and hardware change.

p
pec 18.04.20

Nightma[R]e wrote:
the game is already out with good optimizada
You're on the edge on drugs, my young friend. In recent years, what you say is a very rare exception to the rule, an isolated case. Etawah 2 was released with very poor optimization, the picture is no better than part 1, the global map is not more than the previous, but resources guzzles all this is two orders of magnitude higher. Good optimize !

_
_Padre_ 18.04.20

dog
As for the card do not agree that it is much more.But the difference with the 1st 5-10 FPS that is not ice,if they at first only had 35-40)