3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kovboy belomor 18.04.20 09:19 am

Goulash for Glamocracy. (Battle Chasers: Nightwar)

People quest hunting,arrogant mug stuck in the well will come down to him impossible.Not only that 600 gold is now pulled in a brazen requires goulash for Glamocracy where is this fucking goulash?
11 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kovboy belomor 18.04.20

All the question is removed.

J
JohnAsland 18.04.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Where is it?) I can't damn well find)

B
Bellion87 18.04.20

The hell is interesting? Where it is!

F
Faceless Void 18.04.20

I listen to hunting is not reached yet, but the well at the beginning of the game was? I had 100 coins thrown remember, and stew in the tavern certainly paid.

K
Kovboy belomor 18.04.20

So meet all location South gate,to the left of the camp where they found the bloodied letter.Quest hunting comes from hunters in risk.There at the bottom the king of the slugs,first you give him 600 coins,goulash in a tavern where the mage found,there is also important to find a ladder.So I will give him the stew,he says they say devoured,now to plunk you want to ask a bottle of grog.Take in the tavern in risk.Then he'll say to get the ladder.And then say say no Shisha do not get it.Go down the well kill.

K
Kovboy belomor 18.04.20

Bellion87
The answer is downstairs.

J
JohnAsland 18.04.20

Comrade, I beg you. Throw a screen, I can not well to find) Everything is already bypassed

J
JohnAsland 18.04.20

The problem is solved. Did not understand that it is necessary to go to the location.

K
Kovboy belomor 18.04.20

JohnAsland
Happen.

V
Veratyr 18.04.20

I did the ladder I can't find where it is

F
Faceless Void 18.04.20

Veratyr
Carefully study and find, and poprivykali dois golopom to run and finals, and then soon to be described , they say I'm a hero passed.