3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chelovek_ya 18.04.20 09:19 am

Kane & Lynch 3: Dirty business (Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days)

pix.PlayGround.ru

On the Internet there are rumors that the third part in development, and it's called Kane & Lynch: Dirty Business, it is only known that it will be a direct sequel to the recently released sequel...
29 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ride 18.04.20

Given that in the final of the second part they got on the plane, then the third part is definitely not in Shanghai. So it's just a rumor.

D
Dj0rni 18.04.20

Also just passed, and immediately wanted to write that most everything must go part 3 =)
And I think that they will fuck up... a Second much lighter, less one level than the first, is full of glitches...

D
Dj0rni 18.04.20

PS You where the news is dug up?) I looked on the Internet, this news and the screen is nowhere))

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 18.04.20

If this is true then great!

C
Chelovek_ya 18.04.20

Dj0rni, I created this picture on photoshop from a screenshot of the 2nd part, and came up with the name myself))
P. S: don't yell at me) xD, I think that's a cool picture))
Decided to dream a little)))

D
Dj0rni 18.04.20

Ay ay ay it's not good!!!!!! =))))))

C
Chelovek_ya 18.04.20

How do you like the idea of the 3rd part?)

D
Dim_Werchik1994 18.04.20

super

S
Swamt 18.04.20

Oh! Very best fake! People probably tried to make so that all would believe...

C
Chelovek_ya 18.04.20

I did) praise me!)))xD

S
Swamt 18.04.20

Chelovek_ya
If even you(although 99% not) done this, would the screen even though a different take, and this is lit up...

C
Chelovek_ya 18.04.20

If even you(although 99% not) done this, would the screen even though a different take, and this is lit up...

Don't believe? I found the cover art for the xbox'ovsky GTA 4 and screen kane and lynch 2 Dog Days (http://mgnews.ru/image/normal/12026/Kane_-and-lynch-2-4.jpg) cut from the screen the fragment was moved to cover GTA 4, applied soft focus effect, wrote an inscription font Impact, applied to the label outer glow, found hieroglyphics, carried them to the picture on the background of Lynch applied a little grit, and in the lower left corner and upper right and lower filter--->design--->fragment (squares), found logo Mature +17, stuck it on the pic... Even added a highlight on the background (light)... Like everything)) Convinced?

S
Swamt 18.04.20

Convinced?
Doooo! ©
First see the one who admitted I did it myself! :D
Although it was obvious...

A
Apti 18.04.20

man does not do anything....

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 18.04.20

It is not good to do)

M
MikkoBellick13 18.04.20

The funny thing is that now a developer comes to this page, Chi comes up with a new part)

M
Mstrov 18.04.20

If I had not seen the Chinese characters,it would be slightly more plausible

N
N1KO 18.04.20

fake)

U
Udalennyy 18.04.20

of course fake.

A
Arigo 18.04.20

of course fake!