3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spartacus1971 18.04.20 09:19 am

Game in 3D (Thief (2014))

The game uses 3d,playing himself and the depth and departures, just super.
43 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex Raven 18.04.20

I would not say ... Playing HMZ-T3w - the same Dead Space-3 or Swarovski well Sleeping Dogs is much more impressive..
Which put settings of depth and 3D information ?

S
Spartacus1971 18.04.20

depth 50, and the departure from the screen 100

L
Lex Raven 18.04.20

Dashing !!! Today evening I will try. Play on the monitor using 3D Vision ?

S
Spartacus1971 18.04.20

I have a lg tv polyarizatsiya , there are 2 things 3d tv play and TriDef 3d this game is played using TriDef 3d. Since the stereo effect is it better implemented.

L
Lex Raven 18.04.20

Damn, I TriDef did not set.. I Have a GTX Titan - also play using 3D TVPlay, however the LG I have active, but are playing in the helmet..
I will try, thanks.

S
Spartacus1971 18.04.20

Glad to help, if that write.

L
Lex Raven 18.04.20

Anyway followed your advice, made a depth of 70/ toe 30 and the game took on a different look :) the Second Chapter on tropodegradable plant as much as 3 hours hooked.. Flakes of ashes - well, purely Avatar direct..
So really, despite the fact that the game is not certified until NVIDIA's effect lethal... current small glitches with the lighting (like burning garbage)..

S
Spartacus1971 18.04.20

That's the reason I play games is not certified, it does not have problems with shadows and light.And in invidia, there are always problems, especially with the halo. If you want a quality departure from the screen, then put convergence to the max, but only to the eyes comfortable.For me personally, more important in 3d igrat departure from the screen than the depth, so I always converge 100, and the depth of 50.This game is as you wrote is not certified, it means that not recommended at the moment in 3d.Therefore, there are problems with shadows and light.The driver and the TriDef do intuziasty and there is no problem.. If you want to send it TriDef ?

L
Lex Raven 18.04.20

Thanks, already downloaded ! going to sort out the evening...

S
Spartacus1971 18.04.20

Okay, well then go for it.On vsaoi case, I will say how I set up this game.Depth of 50 to eyes not strongly were tired, toe , i.e. the departure and 100, on the remote hold the first view left.Focus I have is, heaven - wide, stage-3 fixed, the weapon is disabled.

S
Stasjara 18.04.20

Guys,tell me how to launch with TriDef.Game added click,but nothing happens.While trying to run on a conventional monitor.Or directly on a 3D TV just need?The monitor will not start?

D
DozoRRR 18.04.20

Stasjara
There actually configure is necessary. Mónica normal? Are you in the red-blue glasses to play? It's not serious.

I have here another problem, I'm all set up, playing on the Samsung 3D active, but the mouse cursor in the foreground flickers don't know how to remove it spoils the whole raspberries. Does anyone know how to get rid of it?

S
Stasjara 18.04.20

DozoRRR
Yes a 3d TV with active glasses there are!But I would like first, on a conventional monitor to learn,and then the system unit to a TV to haul!

H
HoCkeR 18.04.20

Stasjara
not good at this, but it seems you have to be that Monique has supported the 3D function, and the frequency of razvedki more 100герц

S
Spartacus1971 18.04.20

Stasjara
On a conventional monitor or TV, play games in 3d, but only in anaglyph.This is a pseudo 3d, and to play real 3d games that need a TV or monitor with 3d function.There are 2 options 3d shutter technology and polarization active-passive.I play all games via the app TriDef, my TV Lg polarization.But TriDef can play and active too.

S
Spartacus1971 18.04.20

DozoRRR

I have the same problem with the cursor Myski in the game, it's probably due to the fact that, while there is no profile for the game.

D
DozoRRR 18.04.20

Spartacus1971
Yes campaign will have to wait :(. Is where version 6.1 jailbroken, and then can't find it. Is now 6.0, before that only played crisis 3 in 3D and really liked it and tried other games to play through NVIDIA 3D TV play, but there is a hat full only 720p as 60fps didn't like and none will ship in 2 times more, and this version: saints trench 4 was on it, happy with the picture.

S
Spartacus1971 18.04.20

DozoRRR
I watched the profile in TriDef 6.1 Thief there either.So that sense in 6.1 do not see and yet still there is still no crack to it.And yet, what you might not know 3D TV play NVIDIA, there is also a full mode 1080p, but 3D TV play, choose a checkerboard when you go into the game, choosing on the remote of the telly checkerboard.

D
Duzmond 18.04.20

To be cut would be in 3D but my new monitor is needed) and even a helmet or 3D glasses)

p
pavloalex 18.04.20

Guys,how to enable stereoscopically mode in the game?In the NVidia settings, turn it on,but in game settings can not put checkbox against this option...How to solve the problem?