3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Samuraj iz Obliviona 18.04.20 09:20 am

The secret of the century - Ulfric, talarski agent? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Passing the quest, when you have to get into the thalmor Embassy and steal information, if the thalmor know about the dragons or not, came across one interesting journal.
Screenshots below:

pix.PlayGround.ru ---> pix.PlayGround.ru ---> pix.PlayGround.ru ---> pix.PlayGround.ru ---> pix.PlayGround.ru

Who thinks about this?
The conspiracy of the century?
90 Comments
Sort by:
S
Samuraj iz Obliviona 18.04.20

So somewhere lost...)

z
zooming 18.04.20

no wonder I killed it)

I
Infiltrator 18.04.20

everything is up to date and everything already (2)

V
VerniteTrusy 18.04.20

Damn why do the thalmor, the civil war? I Ralf already alamal for Ulfric to go, now is not hunting to throw him. What do I do?

V
Vip_and_Rip 18.04.20

Verniers
The thalmor want to destroy the Empire and capture of its parts. Therefore, they need a civil war.

m
marat07 18.04.20

Yes, that's for sure

e
embe11 18.04.20

http://skyrim-files.ru/

G
G|-|OST 18.04.20

in General it turns out in fact the thalmor kakieto freaks

r
rARSsdsazSADz 18.04.20

GHOST525
And you thought they are pretty elves? :=)

S
SaIIIa 18.04.20

he isn't and never was. Is the file it is written that he talarski agent? Hibernate is written there, it means it is not defined further, may flop, and he will not give up, because it captured the steps, then let go, and so Ulfric already owe them. Rather TIED already. But he is not the agent, how it seems to you.

D
Draugvat 18.04.20

GHOST525
you only realized? Elves are freaks and bastards they can not be trusted (the Dunmer are not affected)

I
Iso_yeah 18.04.20

SaIIIa
Sleep so that he won't contact long enough...

It's probably the second reason why I'm on the side of the Empire

m
mad wolf 18.04.20

because it captured the steps, then let go, and so Ulfric already owe them.
it captured the action, he told them everything he knew about the defense system of the capital, they were convinced of his sincerity and was released under an agreement of further cooperation.
However, the capital fell before data Ulfric needed. then rescued her and in the end it was concluded with a truce measures.
Then feed sizes Ulfric massacred in Markarth - the results of which Skyrim action began to pursue the cult of Talos: the Imperials showed their inability to protect Skyrim from the lawlessness of the extremists and the measures they help to comply with the terms of the ceasefire agreement, and to restrict the worship of Talos.
Ulfric after the Markarth measures more not communicate, the king of Skyrim was murdered for bringing attention Skaryszew to the desire of the Brothers Tempest to reshape the power in Skyrim - but did not find sufficient support and fled to Cyrodiil (where the mess does not seem less than in Skyrim).
With illegally crossing the border back to Skyrim - Ulfric, the group was intercepted and hoping for a loud trial in the Imperial Salice Ulfric surrendered.
And then General Tullius decided that during the riot Brothers Storm to execute all captured on the border and without a long legal battle, and the captain of the Imperials added GG to the group of condemned men.
By the way the thalmor, Ulfric is not forgotten - they had planned to get him with the execution of Helene, but the dragon was ahead of them.
measures consider to what extent they need to help the Brothers Storm to the Empire these brothers no longer defeated.

So heroic to Take on Ulfric and the storm are fighting for the independence of Skyrim and against their oppression by the evil thalmor :)

S
SaIIIa 18.04.20

mad wolf
and whence infa? share the source
PS the thalmor were going to rescue Ulfric in helgene?? 0_o. The elves th, they kryshnyak moved a couple hundred miles? Why attack a city if some of the 2 carts is the easiest another approach to overturn? Where, what salvation? When they were going to rescue? When he had the head off I suppose? A Nitsche, that if the elves attack, then start a second great war? Your source is some nonsense perfect. But come on, throw off, look who wrote it.

S
SaIIIa 18.04.20

bitch BL*, I only had to think for another 5 minutes to all the places to place. Ulfric's not fully sold out, rather just told me about the Imperial city. But in their blind fight, he even went blind fuck, he doesn't know what's next. Yes and clapping him on the shoulder, the elves, and his actions are not consistent with the elves. So he's not an agent - again. Why is he against the Empire? not because the elves he was brainwashed, and because he has personal goals. They just coincide with the goals of the thalmor. And the high king of the elves he said to kill? Isn't it obvious - the thalmor're not a friend, he immediately removes Ulfric as soon as he (Ulfric) achieve independence of Skyrim, and therefore it would not be a part of the Empire and thus the thalmor and Skyrim to the hands of the glass. Expelling the Empire, he will bring the thalmor and my casket will do. Think of the EPT, why would the thalmor in Skyrim people promoting completely different views? Not to mention a lot of people who followed by. Ulfric is already dead, in any case, only whether he is a Martyr or a traitor. But no, rather a Martyr, he will not betray their ideals. His father even fought for the same ideas, and he's a Nord, and the thalmor have such friends to anything.
PS still waiting for your source of knowledge, madwolf.

m
mad wolf 18.04.20

Why attack a city if some of the 2 carts is the easiest another approach to overturn?
heck anything to attack if you can for example perfectly legal to send it from the scaffold at the Imperial court in the Capital. options there enough.
But come on, throw off, look who wrote it.
dossier re-read.
because of his personal goals. They just coincide with the goals of the thalmor.
Yes, elves consider him to be their agent it is because for many years its goals coincide with the goals of the thalmor and the thalmor are quite satisfied. here we have a consensus :)
Think of the EPT, why would the thalmor in Skyrim people promoting completely different views?
Yes elves do not care who is in Muhosranske head and what propaganda it is, the main thing that the Imperials slaughtered the Imperials. This is what is consistently making Ulfric.
But no, rather a Martyr, he will not betray their ideals
what nafig a Martyr - he has no ideals, he only knows how beautiful breed suckers that they fought him and he in legend fell as a hero-a fighter and not as a traitor, as marketsci butcher or as the dastardly murderer of the king.

G
GARETY 18.04.20

As you understand, the Empire is not what it was before,the Emperor is a coward I'm glad it was removed(the Dark brotherhood)but the customer I also removed.That is why I went against the Empire.And imagine that our country was captured by the strangers,and that you will for them to die?
Anyway Skyrim something similar to Russia.

S
Slaven91 18.04.20

GARETY
Skyrim has always been part of the Empire, and the Emperor was forced to agree to the conditions of the Thalmor to avoid final defeat in the war, so a coward to call it does not. Ulfric nationalist, and oppressed other races besides the Nords, plus Skyrim with Ulfric in charge is not going to stand against the Thalmor, so I'm on the side of the Empire.

D
Draugvat 18.04.20

Isperia, brothers of the storm, the Thalmor... I Hate you all! I helped the Empire only because Ulfric on the side of the thalmor, and the Imperials have a short conversation - FUS Po Yes!

S
SaIIIa 18.04.20

mad wolf
ale-ale, hare I to fill in here, I said give me the source, RESOURCE, where is written how do you all your info was taken. You don't want to tell me that all this nonsense YOU made up?