3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
11Bonart11 18.04.20 09:22 am

The transfer of the Orc.Pirates (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

Would it be possible to transfer Orc from the pirates?
9 Comments
Sort by:
m
mercenary379 18.04.20

Will download the save game for the game, and Yes you will have happiness!

F
Faradeyyy 18.04.20

I tried a game on the pirates, and I have the Orc be a straight NUYS was. Ears down, a bloody apron, and a nickname was Friendly. And he in all the battles such tsitatki threw a friendly but evil. If you could get back to a save game 3 years ago, to return to the Orc. Have avernal. And made a new game(by the way, already pre-order) his top General/commander. The most trusted and confidant. Best Fort him, and concubines(heh heh, if it were possible).

m
menestrel2s 18.04.20

I was an Orc, can't remember the name, but a nickname he had crow's eyes or something. So, I killed him four times, first he came back without eyes, then isruntime body, then with a bag on his head, and in the end I do not remember that it changed. 4 times. Out of great respect to be drawn to life on the 5th time I did not kill him and branded and then pumped up to the leader, and gave him 3 tough bodyguards. I have him in pirates, I wonder if I can pirate the first part, to port it into the second pirate?

A
Atlante 18.04.20

I was all the mountain was Orc mater with immunity from ALL that is simply invulnerable, and he had ONE weakness - fire, well, to them I was wounded, wounded, wounded, then he runs around batch 100,500 mobs in short, he fled, and fatalities - by Gar, he acquired invulnerability to fire. The curtain!

P
PIRAT69 18.04.20

KzmMC wrote:
Would it be possible to transfer Orc from the pirates?
How will the game know. I personally second the eclipsing pre-order, and first bought.)) The Uruks are there, everything is in stock. Cool and funny

a
azziddo 18.04.20

also had this with a full Yankumi just me he was afraid of GrowHow, which are always next to no... more I noticed that the Uruks are on the pirates often had risen from the dead, and more would be cool, only I have it or someone also noticed it?

V
Victor_von_Ion 18.04.20

I could be wrong, but it will need access to the WBID. If so, pirates it would be impossible to do.

S
SPR1GGAN 18.04.20

what kind of Orc? the first part is passed ,and is on the computer half a year ago ,not any of the orcs to migrate can do .

w
warwar556 18.04.20

Does anyone have the info on hacking the game?