3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
suarez888 18.04.20 09:22 am

Tablet for Rieka,Radhika, Vadik, or something like that (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Where to find this weird tablet? Have all Topi did a search,found two tables,which nafig not needed. Searched the ancient temple and then the quest is closed! Went to Rick and again he requires the tablet. So where is she? And how to create a mask of disguise? There is on some whacky post watched and the main character directly willed the mask of disguise.
9 Comments
Sort by:
c
charlie0 18.04.20

I just killed, I did not like it. =) And mask perevoploscheniya probably using literate you can do about it Fort the joy needed to find.

s
suarez888 18.04.20

charlie0
I tried.Liceras I have. No,it is not working. Maybe you need a mask FEIN to take,I shoved her to the ship. And the tablet I want to take first place for themselves. Will be useful,will leave and will kill Radhika. Will be useless-give for the sake of experience,and then kill him.

Y
Yotokura 18.04.20

I tablet found in the temple eternal. Left box from the grave eternal, that under the dome was. Don't remember her name...

A
Ayub_Black 18.04.20

Solarscreen is in the cave on Black Copies. Inside the cave there is a sphere that opens when the correct sequence of the gods.
Then you kill the eternal from the sarcophagus and take out the urn by her side this tablet.
Next, go back to the Raker, at that time it will be in the basement, ready to sacrifice innocent of the souls that give you a point source. But it's not worth it, because it can extract the source with the help of others, so kill the Raker and leave the tablet yourself, because later it is still useful to make braid deliverer for Almeria or whatever her name was. It can be found in the heavenly mountains or celestial mountains, do not remember and there name is definitely.

Y
Yotokura 18.04.20

Spoilerage in any case, want to kill the player. The name of the one who needs to be tablet - Almira and she was a succubus of the Black Circle. It can be found in the heavenly mountains, is destroyed on the main road to the stop until the zombie masters will see on the right, a house will stand.

Y
Yotokura 18.04.20

And on account of the mask of disguise, you have the recipe needs to be activated column. On it do. But if among the satellites, there is a FEIN, then retsert you have from the Fort Joy should be...

s
suarez888 18.04.20

Yotokura
So the recipe appeared,but there ingredients need a mask. There is a view of the cut faces? And then I faces the cut,and shows that all the same components need not. I have a mask lying around FEIN,maybe it will fit and is there any meaning to the inclusion of this? And as for Riker,he's got a sucking chest source,how to open it?

Y
Yotokura 18.04.20

suarez888
On account of the masks, you write about the mask of perevoploscheniya in all races, so this needs to be done to make 4 masks for perevoploscheniya in gnome, in reptiles, in man, in elf separately, and then use them to do the mask about which you write. Here.
If the meaning of inclusion, I'll tell you - no. When I played undead mask FEIN took himself Yes everything on it. To do another one, meaning I have not seen.
And the chest I pick opened using the right mouse button. There's a yellow pyramid teleportation is.

z
zuboskal68 18.04.20

Ayub_Black
I have a sphere and not opened, although the correct sequence of the gods pressed. Or something not so desire, or quest bukovany. After pressing the seventh column of all the columns off and nothing more happens. The order was this: the Were - dune - Tirts - Sorl-Stessa Wagner of Santuzza - Amadiya.
PS. Naive. The sequence was different.
Furyhunter
1 Amadiya
2 Shooting-Angelius
3 dune
4 Sorl-Stessa
5 Santuzza
6 Wagner
7 Were