3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 18.04.20 09:22 am

Quake arena Driftwood. (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Ahoy!
The question, unexpectedly, on the scene above. I won the first fight, but fought like the type of cowardly, without a bandage, Moore doesn't want me to deal with and in the diary it is said that Arran could help. But dialogue is not new. In fact, this is again the network mode or something I missed?
Thanks for the replies!
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 18.04.20

All. Found option. I just killed her in the corner. Further, there may be another way to play.
Moreover, it is not fair fighting. Did the right thing.

i
ilya1iz2 18.04.20

Kill,and the quest is completed?And I have done the same:)

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 18.04.20

ilya1iz2
Kill and go to this dwarf. He says that Baba is dead, so need a new champion. Fight go. They give you miserable spawn of the void 10-level your companions to the fence and laid on any complexity.

Z
ZombiTolik 18.04.20

Faced with the problem, agree to a fight in the dressing, but since the party I have a FEIN under the guise of an elf, after the victory of the battle he goes in the dressing,instead of a mask and actually see everything that he is undead, and immediately starts a fight with them not in the arena.

S
Sharg30 18.04.20

I have a FEIN in the bandage did not attract anyone's attention...maybe I'm really just after the fight repartition to something more covered, I do not remember, but also with FEIN playing, and no problems.

D
Dobryy Pes 18.04.20

people! And after the victory give some keys , like find the chest and all that. Didn't find anything similar , but found Luke's business, cultural, the place where he sat this Moore. Down there, there comeniusa the door and all neither here nor there . Someone passed ? What do they need?

E
Emitent 18.04.20

A Good Dog
Nothing complicated there, the door bear hands, then jumps up to cut down the switch with the steam and all.

m
makc11021992 18.04.20

Emitent
the door can be bless or portanote for it and after turning off the circuit breaker itself will open