3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 18.04.20 09:24 am

Legendary difficulty (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Who ever took the game to the complexity,what specific differences from the master,as takes place especially in the beginning,you really without a partner to pass.
17 Comments
Sort by:
g
gmh4589 18.04.20

saa0891
If you are a lover of hardcore - just try it, what's the problem.

s
saa0891 18.04.20

gmh4589 wrote:
yeah try it, what's the problem.
The problem is that to try to stretch than a dozen hours (the game requires a lot of time),it wasn't some shuterok to run for 5-10 hours,where at the beginning and so everything is clear here and I would like to hear what the impression of those who passed the game on this difficulty level,much different than the wizard.

P
PunisherAA 18.04.20

honestly, I think the legend is even less bugs

B
BarackKamacho 18.04.20

The enemies are too bold,it certainly adds complexity,but to play much more interesting becomes

s
saturn7774 18.04.20

I've not been able to play on legendary ... Or I used to Master is disabled or impact level system ...
Those with whom my character fought on equal footing on the Master became very much unkillable-iMovie on the Legend.

You'll be much.
I'm not even talking about experience I'm talking about the power of the enemy, but again - off level system ( never know who you'll run up even at a low level ).

F
Ferocious Bear 18.04.20

In short, if you didn't vahetul, then you whotruly almost 100%, it at 50+! Play the legend, but not at first.

S
SR3M 18.04.20

I do not remember exactly, but the Legend changes the damage you are causing you 0.25 And 3.0 On the easy on the contrary. At adept 3 on 3.....Something like this. Play on Legendary from the beginning.....

D
DarKain_PYA 18.04.20

Play on legendary. Time take much, but it's worth it, every pimp will bring joy + when you swing, the mobs will die before, just from a glance. Alchemy+enchanting is the engine of progress!)

I
Inzagiiii 18.04.20

If we talk about the beginning of the game if you're a good enough player, then problems will be at the points where the level of opponents much above yours, for example in the West of Whiterun there is a Fort. and what about being LVL 4 meet with the thugs, and it is very difficult. Or North of falkreath there's a cave with mages, there is generally even more tough to pass unless the Breton. The middle of the game also depends on which locations you go snooping, there are more stringent Loki, there is a normal difficulty. When you have a high-level and squeeze all the possibilities of the perks to the max (like before improving armor wear armor for better improvement, drink potions, blacksmith, etc.) that even the legendary dragons are cut in melee without strong tension.
Accordingly, if you're not a very good player the legend difficult, even when you're pumped

s
saa0891 18.04.20

Leonid Naumets wrote:
the Legend changes the damage you are causing you 0.25 And 3.0
Thanks,I have looked to anchorite of course will be tough in the beginning.

Inzagiiii wrote:
Accordingly, if you're not a very good player the legend difficult, even when you're pumped
On the master,really strain only mages,vampires,(if from the blows and arrows can be easy to Dodge or block,then lightning,fireball and other nastiness hell to do) especially to the point as not sacrafice or not you will find serious protection from spells,otherwise, everything is fine.

Thanks to all who unsubscribed,I will pass on legendart.

d
djon2486 18.04.20

to level 10 is quite usual,after what protection will not help you,it is useless

N
Nedas 18.04.20

At the beginning of the legendary level can wildly upgrade.
About dipper can Hadware (or Ralia) watering in the back and to improve my weapons, it won't do anything

z
zavodnoy mandarin 18.04.20

Nedas
Have you ever noticed that)

W
Wild Rider 18.04.20

Pumped without stealth or without a partner/witchcraft through the game on legendary difficulty from the beginning is practically impossible. And with modded Survival (no rapid movements, with fines from the cold and cut down the inventory ) just a waste of nerves.

G
GG4 18.04.20

Wild Rider
Survival can be disabled at any time, to navigate and carry more loot, then enable this mode. In the same way can be warm up if the situation is dire.

W
Wild Rider 18.04.20

GG4
And it already depends on the player how he is principled. If you constantly turn it off, it defeats the purpose in the heart of fashion, IMHO.

R
RuslanVenge 18.04.20

Wild Rider
I agree. As they say not to go to the bathroom, do not torture ass.)