3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Riddick00x 18.04.20 09:24 am

BmLauncher has stopped working (Batman: Arkham City)

Hi all.
Have a question, can who faced a similar problem and managed to solve it.
Installed Windows 10
And all anything, but decided to play again in this game, downloaded the Repack and when you start appears at the time of the error BmLauncher has Stopped working.
Before on windows 8.1 and on the first Obnovlenie windows 10 game worked.
Now gives this error and I tried the Repack, online, on other forums there is no clear answer, I tried various options, the driver, compatibility with other OS versions to another location to install the game, clean the registry from the game, nothing helped.
7 Comments
Sort by:
z
zagruzon 18.04.20

buy litsuhu....

a
aka_sektor 18.04.20

Riddick00x
less than $ 100 GOTY Steam is.

R
Riddick00x 18.04.20

So as I read on the Internet, which is the same license, so what's the point of a license if the result is the same?

M
Mr. Oogres 18.04.20

Riddick00x
Dozen license?

R
Riddick00x 18.04.20

Mr. Oogres
Yes.

M
Mr. Oogres 18.04.20

Riddick00x
I don't know. My friend on the top ten all games are

R
Riddick00x 18.04.20

And so for all who have this error appear, or will appear.
Some attempts were made to solve this problem.
1. Reinstall, drivers, video.
2. Disable the unnecessary programs.
3. Installing and removing .net.framework (3.0-4.0), DirectX, microsoft visual C++
4. I advise you not to do, as will just lose the time to Return the computer to its original state.
All this did not solve the problem and no matter the license or the pirates, as I bought her a license, it is good that at a discount, but money is a pity for such a bug.
The only solution to this problem is the reinstallation of Windows 10, at least until the July updates. Another decision unfortunately not, the developer blames the Borg, and the Borg blames that the fault of the game developer.