3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kerim777 18.04.20 09:25 am

The car pulls in different directions (Project CARS 2)

Guys like hit the gas, the car pulls to the right then to the left, this is a bug or a feature of management? On the controller, same thing, checked on different machines, can someone faced with this, googling that does not found
16 Comments
Sort by:
S
Subaru MotorSports 18.04.20

kerim777
Gently push on the gas pedal, turn traction control - traction control may on the controller badly configured dead zone deadzone.

k
kerim777 18.04.20

Subaru BRZ STI
thank you

d
djddr 18.04.20

Clave how to configure the same thing but no Hamada

L
Lixtezy 18.04.20

djddr
in the settings turn on the driving assistance)) but will be asked the question, clave brakes immediately locked, causing difficulties happen on the turns...

d
djddr 18.04.20

Lixtezy
Here on turns the it, gas does not display and the wheel and when you brake the car goes straight and even ordinary twist torture poluchaetsya

L
Lixtezy 18.04.20

djddr
Yes! Same thing I happening. Tried something to soften the effect, I tried to reduce the pressure in the brakes, but does not help. Don't know how to get rid of this problem, the car goes in a straight line when braking...

d
djddr 18.04.20

Generally a hat of some sort, there tried everything in settings doesn't help, I understand it will only play on the steering wheel, not for Claudia.

S
Subaru MotorSports 18.04.20

djddr
Tried the abs system - ABS?

F
Franky 4 Fingers 18.04.20

on the GT3 in the snow could not reach five meters at the slightest touch to the gas pedal the car blows,and auxiliary systems do not give any result. XS how to continue

D
DarKain_PYA 18.04.20

Developed campaign Troll!

G
Goshack 18.04.20

LixtezyLixtezy
Cars usually brake balance more to the front brakes goes, this car doesn't turn nearly. Put 50/50. More than 50 on the rear brakes is not advised, otherwise the car cornering much will bring. And if so 50/50 is, to relieve the pressure on the brakes 85-90% will be okay. And yet you can try the tire pressure and change tires different to try, etc.

a
aleks1979 18.04.20

Franky 4 Fingers
In this game a little to just include the helpers, we must also change the intensity of the work of APS and ABS. By default, the machines APS is 10-15%. On slippery road it is necessary to increase this percentage up to 80-90.

F

aleks1979
found only in the game settings,there click all put on high,where XS is still APS to wring the maximum

a
aleks1979 18.04.20

Franky 4 Fingers
Look in the settings of the machine itself. Section Engine/ECU... at the bottom of this tab.

F

aleks1979
got it,thanks

n
not me 18.04.20

kerim777
My opinion is That interest still needs to be not excitement but the Complexity. by this I everything is OK