3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HyperXStream 18.04.20 09:25 am

Become terribly slow game

Greetings to all. Here is my most unpleasant business. Played yesterday - it was chocolate. Today all the games were terribly slow, cleaned the registry, shlamovye files - useless. Removed the old driver and installed Catalyst 11.2 - the same thing. Downloaded XP which haven't been downloaded, switched on - everything flies again downloaded 7 again, 10 fps in all games. What could be the reason? I already a head broke. Thanks for the replies.
28 Comments
Sort by:
H
H-Zibit 18.04.20

reinstall the system

A
AndrewMulti 18.04.20

Think you have the game process the information through the Central processor, and need a video card

H
HyperXStream 18.04.20

X-Zibit

Holy shit, I can still say, buy a new PC. The point is minute, but how much hassle later.

A
AndrewMulti 18.04.20

HyperXStream
Put here please a screenshot of the desktop with the RMB-menu on any shortcut from the game

H
HyperXStream 18.04.20

AndrewVladimir

Why? The fact that I don't have any labels.

A
AndrewMulti 18.04.20

I have one semerochka has solved such a problem, but I have WinXP

A
AndrewMulti 18.04.20

Well, it means the executable is

H
HyperXStream 18.04.20

AndrewVladimir

What exactly do you want to see?

m
mr_deck 18.04.20

HyperXStream
Buddy, I don't know what could help you there, thee to the above procedures, I can only add defragment maybe as a fallback to carry it to the partition where the operating system does not think that will help of course, but still this option to reject it is not necessary, but so far nothing more specific about the problem does not occur.... .

H
HyperXStream 18.04.20

TwinPort

Damn, thanks for the advice. But on XP the same games work as expected, so hard, everything is fine. If it would be in the gland, again in XP such problems nebylo. Clearly a software error. Windu reinstalled so you do not want. All games have to reinstall, software cloud, all settings, drivers, etc.

m
mr_deck 18.04.20

HyperXStream
I know the feeling, but I think that the case before the reinstall still will not come, a decision must be since the problem is not so critical, it is only necessary to think..... .

H
HyperXStream 18.04.20

In short, check another Kaspersky PC if will not help - will reinstall.

[
[Dyadka Yar] 18.04.20

WMS is a memory for overclocking. I have consistently 2 or 3 games. Played removed. When games will score the disk, they begin to lag. XP requires few resources and seven well, it mine is Vista... Although I don't know...

H
HyperXStream 18.04.20

There are still blue screens, crashes when you run Windows, refer to atikmpag.sys. In the Internet do not normally found for this reason.

H
HyperXStream 18.04.20

Erased through program Driver Cleaner driver at zero, installed again - the same dumplings.

A
AndrewMulti 18.04.20

HyperXStream
BL... I'm answering you anyway you got the game by default are configured to process information through the CPU, and SHOULD a video card.
And now think what to do!

A
AndrewMulti 18.04.20

On the executable (or shortcut) of the game hit RMB and choose the tab Choose the information processor by default (name not remember, but the point is 2-3 on the list) and choose your video card

H
HyperXStream 18.04.20

Demolished Windu, formatnul partition which was Windows (but the other partitions are not touched). Put Windows from scratch, installed the drivers, direct the same canoe, 10 fps in all games ='( I'm desperate, I don't know what to do.

AndrewVladimir

There is no such nebylo.

m
mr_deck 18.04.20

HyperXStream
Put the firewood earlier version, not the latest or something, I just don't think there is a problem in the gland, although it can be, there is not yet clear...... .

H
HyperXStream 18.04.20

TwinPort

Tried with version 11.2 to fall back to 10.12 which worked perfectly, did not help 8(