3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
choa 18.04.20 09:26 am

Hyde solo Assassin for beginners. (Divinity: Original Sin)

I decided to write a relatively small guide for all lovers of stealth and dirty tricks. Designed for beginners and is recommended for medium difficulty level (Medium). As not all play the Russian version, we tried to specify the names as in the localized form and in original, in English. In the future a possible balance tweaks, so that the guide is based on version 1.0.81.0 of the game

The version of the Hyde 1.0 from 24.07.2014

The character creation.

Immediately decide who of the two heroes going to be a killer and who is a support character. This build implemented a complete delineation of roles, which in any case must not overlap. No one in the group does not have to be a master of all trades. Universal soldier is a walking Faile, limited to half measures, you need to take all of them (and not give anything (C) Jack water Heater).

Gender does not matter, so take good choice. In contrast to the stereotypes assassin's creed, the killer's face, you can choose a female character. In the end, who does not like women still capable of meanness )

Tip: if you take the characters of the same sex, make sure they have different voices, otherwise it will be ugly.

A support character.
Class. Class does not matter, it only determines the starting clothes, that is, the appearance and the backstory is needed only for your imagination, and not how to play the game. So take what you want. I took Knight because of the stylish Bronius )

Attributes. Take all the points from all attributes and put them into Force. To fight this character you don't, but to use as a mule very much. In some cases, useful power of breaking doors or chests within the city. Therefore, finding suitable dvuruchnik no rush to sell it, you better give this character.

Ability. Two points in the Connoisseur (Loremaster), one Blacksmith (Blacksmith), one in the Craft (Crafting).

Talents. Lone wolf (Lone Wolf) – this talent allows you to hire a third partner, however, gives a bonus to health, action points and a bonus ability point when you level up, what we really need. Scientist (Scientist) – gives bonus point to Blacksmith and Craft. Thus you have at the start of the game a character with two points in the Expert Blacksmith and Craft that is not even wrong.

Due to the fact that this character silovyh no abilities, no skills (spells) to take him will not work.

Assassin.

Class. It would be logical to take Shadowblade's. You need a dagger at the start of the game, so to take the knight or the like is not advised.

Attributes. Take all the points from all attributes and put them in Agility. One point buhnem in Speed. Further, during play at their discretion. But it is better to download:
Agility > Perception > Speed. On the other attributes safely ride.

Ability. Two points in Stealth (Sneaking), one point in Meanness (Scoundrel). The last point you can throw in one-Handed weapons. Since damage is determined by the clothes and such things as Backstab + Partisans, it is better to take ability adds damage without much skill.

Talents. Lone wolf (Lone Wolf), after taking this talent, you can't take and fourth. Backstab (Backstab). The description of the latter will be lower.

Skills. You have only one branch of skills, Meanness. So take everything that is there, namely, Invisibility, Stun and Acceleration.

Go )

The beginning of the game.

Get the desired traits (features).
In the beginning of the game you will encounter a corpse with a scroll. In the dialogue with a partner, choose the phrase requiring scientific justification of the impossibility to fly and other garbage. So you'll get Pragmatic +1 that will give you a bonus point in the Craft. Now Crafting has reached a 3/5. And this is for the first minute of the game )

Get Stealth 5/5
Let me remind you that at the start you already got the assassin with 2/5 stealth. Left to get another three points in the bag.

Get the third point. Going to the bar "Crab sticks" (I don't remember exactly the name, but there is the word Crab). On the way save the GAME (twice, if you are not sure). I approached the entrance and without our consent with us starts talking member of the group Five Star (again forgot the name, something like that ) ).
During the first conversation question his group! They say it's all a hoax (you're lying), and another MMM. The group does not enter, but do not refuse it (just don't push the branch to join the group and all). Thus, after a couple of clicks you will get the Cautious trait +1, which will give you a bonus point to Stealth! As said above, the conversation ends without JOINING a group. The fact is that to join it is possible only raising the Brave trait, which in turn kill bonus from the Cautious trait. To join their group you will be able later when the trait Cautious will be at least two points. This can be done in the same city and very quickly, look carefully to the dialogues come under question and don't forget to save before every.

Get the fourth point.
There is much easier, but it can be much more longer. Go to the above bar, go up to the second floor On the contrary, about the center, is a room with a vendor in goods for assassins, thieves and other respectable citizens. The most important point - SAVE the GAME before you start talking to her. The list of her things to sell is generated at the time of the first conversation, your job is to spam Save/Load as long as the shop will not drop the helmet or boots giving Stealth +1. I got it about 6-7 attempts. Not so much, especially if you're familiar with such words as farm.

Get the fifth point.
For this you need to raise your level to the third. The easiest way to do after completing story quest, namely to permit the inspection of the crime scene. Entering the room at the bar where the crimes were committed, you'll get the third level and will be able to invest the remaining point (have to spend three, that is, don't spend anything on the second level) in Secrecy. Thus, this ability will become 5/5.

Important: after receiving the third level, don't forget to take talent Partisan (Guerrilla) that doubles the damage of attacks from Stealth.

Tips on battle tactics.

- tip # 1 – don'T PANIC ) Assassin cold-blooded creature. This game does not use mantra brothers "van shot van keel". Instead, use the classical unit – kill or be killed. You have no way to resist attacks, you either kill or you get killed. Assassin is not a tank either gets all or loses all. If you found and started to shoot, then you did something wrong. Do not forget that the battle is in step mode, you can even go to tea to pour, nothing happens. From your reaction here depends nothing.

- to evaluate the situation of the battlefield from stealth mode. Think about which side to attack. Use your Invisibility skill to run literally under the noses of the enemies. Invisibility is a skill, activated by selecting the icon on the panel skills, Stealth Mode is a General mode that is available to all, is activated by pressing the ‘C’ on the keyboard. Invisibility in this game is absolute, no one and nothing can see you. Check the presence of fire or other barrels, flammable (acidic) pools, gas clouds. Look how it is better to start a fight, who better to make in the first place. And save, damn Clinton, before )
Tip: to survive in combat, but for fun I would not advise to abuse it.

- start the attack first and strike. You can make a shot from a bow, can strike 4 strike skill of Meanness (if any). Or do Backstab. Backstab (Backstab) appears when the character is behind the enemy, the mouse cursor will change its icon with a sword, dagger close to vertical.
Important: talent Partisans doubles the damage of attacks from stealth. This means that to activate you need to always be in stealth (again: stealth mode it 'S' on the keyboard, not to be confused with the skill (spell, if it's easier) Invisibility). As each hit knocks your character out of this mode, each time you need to go into it to make an impact.

- watch the remaining number of action points (AP). Activating stealth requires the same OD. When Stealth 5/5, which you already have, it takes only one point of action. So remember – AT the END of EACH ROUND, YOU MUST be ALWAYS 1 ML, so you could in the end go back into stealth. Always count how many and what will you spend Action Points. They're bread and butter;

even with 5/5 Stealth you can still see. If you are caught in a color angle of the enemy, then it can happen, try not to get caught in these colored areas. In any case, do not panic and load the save game. Consider it a little variety and challenge. If the mobs are a bunch, it makes no sense to continue the fight, turn Acceleration, Invisibility, and run for the nearest shelter. After a couple of moves, the mobs will lose interest in you (Hello Skyrim), and you will again be able to commit outrages;

- you can come out of hiding, shmalyat from a bow, and taking off again, turn on Stealth. Use only if the melee failed;

- if you know exactly what a bitch you saw, then stun her skill of Villainy. Stunned, the snake will not be able to detectit you, and you will be able to continue to kalati her back. Use your Invisibility and some of the other skills only if warmed up thoroughly and there is no escape. Skills Assassins have a very long reuse time (cooldown), so spamming them will not work.

- if no mob in the current fight can't see you, they can use two ways: to run in random directions, then you become a hunter that would add fun ), Or to stand still. The latter makes stealth a bit boring, but nothing is done about it. But remember an important point: the mobs standing on the place have one important meanness as to keep their action points. If the mob saved them a bunch, you can be sure if you found the mob you'll run across the whole screen and easily duplic one, and then two overhand (maybe this is a bug? Too much points they do).

- since you have no cure spells, and you play one, then immediately see the potion of healing that will crafted as "the bottle of the potion + edible mushroom (White, for example)".
Tip: STEAL EVERYTHING NOT NAILED TO the GROUND ) If the NPC does not want to part with their belongings, and constantly detectit you out of Stealth mode, then turn on Invisibility and steal from under his nose. First steal the paintings on the walls, this is the easiest way to get rich. Or here, for example in the center of the market sits an artist and draws pictures... comunistii all, that he is there and then it back and sell it (Hello Skyrim [2]). Do not forget that pressing Alt on the keyboard, you can highlight items that you can choose.
(The author of this guide is strictly against theft in the real world)

As you can see, in this game has its own peculiarities and interesting, because you never know how the chips fall. To control the situation does not always work and the more valuable it turns out worth the wait. The main thing is not to abuse save/load. Better all this than a game for mages samasa meat and other spells do not require mana or not, you decide. Of course, for a change it's worth a try.

Congratulations! Even though you are still not a true Assassin, but is already firmly standing in the shadows. On the whole world at your service. Search, buy and upgrade equipment, krafti potions, repaired gear before going to the Area. Don't forget that we have a second trained character.

Welcome adequate criticism, corrections, clarifications, suggestions.

Addition. Tips:
- if there are two players, say a mage and a warrior, and you hit a warrior down to about 50% HP, then the magician can turn your way to treat a warrior and immediately you will see;
and although the second character in combat is not involved, after level 6-7 it is desirable to drive it with them, so he repaired weapons. Hold him close, but to fight he did not enter. In extreme cases including (but not download!) his stealth mode. During the battle, enough to approach it, pass the object to fix and send back.
31 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nemonus 18.04.20

Hyde is very good, I liked it, but! it should be understood that this is akin to cheating. Because for all the game for the assassin I have never died. Had to start again, that would not be so boring.
About the criticism: write about the importance of resistance to the elements(Hello fire damage, for attacks on fire mobs) and about the importance of points of resistance to control(some mobs after death like some kind of icky to cast from the explosions, which means burning and the inability to go inviz to electricity and stun), and the fact that in this case, it is desirable to have daggers with different types of damage, as to any one or two enemies can be immune.

B
Boland 18.04.20

Well the second goblet I would have given Hilo, buffs, teleport and inviz then, what could if anything to support and pull.

v
vovann1998 18.04.20

Thanks for the guide, probably going through the game 3 times)

a
ajiek7ah4e7 18.04.20

hmm,why only for medium difficulty?! With the complexity of the higher Rog can't do it?
hmm,the lone wolf talent worth taking?Plan to take the wizard/battle mage and Rog,Rog want to rock the lone wolf,to take in partners of Jaya(air/water),or to employ a priest in the tower,a tank with military/water).....
Do I need to pump the horn perception?

B
Boland 18.04.20

ajiek7ah4e7
If you take lone wolf on at least one of the Persians, then take teammates you can't do. Ie this perk IMHO or should take on both at once or not take it at all.
Do I need to pump the horn perception?
Depends on how you use you.

choa
By the way, with animals you have who's talking?

M
Mukotav 18.04.20

Voland
About lone wolf mine, you're wrong. If one Persian with a lone wolf, a mercenary can be, you need to approach the employer by pers without lone wolf. Total in the party will be 3 heroes max. If two characters with a lone wolf, a mercenary anymore. Check it out.

a
ajiek7ah4e7 18.04.20

Mukotav
exactly,created the horn,magician; hired Jai,a horn with a wolf,but.....kinda hard....no horn of course,mages vrazhiny eyes,waiting for the rise of the level,I want them to swing the ability stinky:)

a
ajiek7ah4e7 18.04.20

hmm,shook his stealth to 5,as was described in the guide,but after fell the boot on the stealth....O_o.in General, points to 5 points pumped high?!

L
Largo Winch 18.04.20

in my opinion such game in divinity quite interesting. Saw Hyde as a Thief to solo Bosses carves, how it looks is not a delight, and bewilderment, how Lariana could nakosyachit in the game mechanics. Well, not a Thief hit in the back and then hide (in a Bush, a stone) in an open area, and the enemy like a statue should not even dare. Have the Thief skill invisibility now through him I think it was necessary to build the mechanics of the damage from stealth is increased so much and so much. And to attack from stealth as much as I need the enemy dead - this is Nonsense and heresy! The game is a Masterpiece, but the gameplay described in this guide it does not dye. Tactics, competent actions of the whole team, the use of interactive objects and abilities of the party on the ground - that's what makes this game a masterpiece.

c
choa 18.04.20

ajiek7ah4e7
great. Now you can throw away the helmet with bonus to Stealth and find/buy a better helmet. One of the items of equipment must always give a bonus to stealth. Later he can go in stealth to 5 and replace my gear with bonus to other.

Guide for those who started to play. I described the basic techniques allowing stealth to solo from the very beginning of the game, then each goes his own way. And rightly so, yaschitayu )

ajiek7ah4e7
The perception of the Killer preferably. If you read the guide, I described it in what sequence it is better to download the attributes.

c
choa 18.04.20

Largo Winch
When I beat the skeleton king (forgot the name), I have 10 loaded playing a solo assassin. When they beat him with three mages and a warrior - not booted even once. The question who's tactics are more important to a bunch of spammers meat alone or the murderer?, actually not as simple as it seems.

Here's an example from the newcomer:
- if there are two enemies: a mage and a warrior, and you kicked the warrior down to about 50% HP, then bear in mind that the magician can turn your way to treat a warrior and immediately you will see. Fail. Can boot.
It is desirable to beat the mobs if they are mages or those who can chastity treatment. Again it is better to make a mage.

w
wired_ 18.04.20

for mages , I found it easier (start with a difficult when you only have meat paukan), the horn is difficult , he makes you sleep Hey guys can with a crappy weapon to cut bosses , but playing it is impossible to make mistakes if you noticed or managed to escape,hide, etc = can safely press F8

L
Largo Winch 18.04.20

choa
I play a Thief with no talent Partizan and I can say that he's perfectly cut, if the enemy is not the skeleton. Play 4 characters and not spammy f5-f8. On taste and color as they say...I like 4 characters to play, well, someone like for half an hour to bring down to solo armies and Bosses=)

c
choa 18.04.20

Largo Winch
the mobs in the game do not respawn. What's the difference how much time they hack? And Divi is a game where the rush not worth it, IMO. Diablo not the same.

a
ajiek7ah4e7 18.04.20

people tell me don't play thief,but a sneak to the shooter,well, that whether to swing the talent glass cannon?Or is it better to get evasion 10%?

v
velveta 18.04.20

take crystal gun - this time, take another shot vskidku I like 18ОД it was - this is 6 shots (while Archer often crichet the end of the game, so the bow is much better than the crossbow range, too).

a
ajiek7ah4e7 18.04.20

velveta
thank bro, I created an Archer with a bow,and how long he regretted it,because Crete and less attack,but you gave me new faith in the Archer with the bow:)
Largo Winch
okay,but fun,somehow beat the king Diderik,I have a thief do in a zombie disguise:)

v
velveta 18.04.20

and another tip - don't forget to permanently fix the bow, check before the fight can sometimes be the case that will break or have to spend one repairs during combat (like 5од).

a
ajiek7ah4e7 18.04.20

choa
Attributes. But it is better to download:
Agility > Perception > Speed. On the other attributes safely ride.

1)Why in that order?!Speed isn't the priority?Or it is based on opening traps,secrets?
2)Should I take the glass cannon talent?

v
velveta 18.04.20

Everything written is true, well, if only 1 point to throw the intelligence, so you can put on a nice Sari (or whatever it's called).