3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maks_Grain4 18.04.20 09:26 am

Do you think the PC will be?? (WWE 2K18)

What about the month will be released on PC in incentive?
13 Comments
Sort by:
c
culy3t 18.04.20

November-December

S
Samyy Schastlivyy 18.04.20

Maks_Grain4
I hope to be, and without glitches like in 17 part,because it was a mega shame 2K,well as for me

M
Maks_Grain4 18.04.20

Lucky1 a shame because the game has no Russian localization and Russian language occupies 3 place in the world to communicate. the main Polish and Arabic added, but no Russian. online is flawed - why not make the room tab, like in MK9 or MKXL - have to wait several minutes for players ( and if they do not online?) you can connect any person who has high ping (after which he will have a player in all the cracks), so that when you counter-attack the enemy button does not have time to progibatsya and the enemy starts pummeling you. There is a minus - League Champions 2016 is why it can fight with those who are already in life ( Andre the giant, varriors, etc) why not paint the wwe in what year he participated in the battles etc(It's like in shooters - one chose the PCA, and the other AK-12), the difference in age. want to fight was believable. Some wrestlers look implausible ( Asuka is left character). Most importantly what you want in the new game, it's Russian localization, without her not even want to go 2showcase and other modes. Localizers ZOG sleep. okay, maybe something will change

N
Nyanco 18.04.20

Will someday, maybe once, maybe in ' 18.

F
ForceChannel 18.04.20

And on the PS3?

M
Maks_Grain4 18.04.20

ForceChannel
probably not, because the console not have much pull.

G
GamerPC777 18.04.20

Maks_Grain4

M
Maks_Grain4 18.04.20

GamerPC777
Where zaskrinil?

G
GamerPC777 18.04.20

Maks_Grain4
https://www.thesmackdownhotel.com/wwe2k18/game-info/ here, only through the interpreter translated.

F
Fox_Cry 18.04.20

1. Normal HALL OF FAME, IN 2K17 you ask who is Jaqiline I Toko sting know . 2. Russian do not care about (but would like that added) . 3. Bugs : the Fact that looking wrestler 2 hours and you don't get up , broken tables, this is terrible, they have not applied what you have put and holds powerbomb and Boston crab , and title but probably podpisat the title weighs in the air.

M
Maks_Grain4 18.04.20

GamerPC777
AA know this site is great )

A
AAALUCHALIBRE 18.04.20

18 Oct the PC to the incentive

F
Fox_Cry 18.04.20

AAALUCHALIBRE