3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad Skorohodov 18.04.20 09:27 am

It makes sense to take the party to Phys and MAG damage? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

The question in the header.In party 2 of the magician and physics.Because of this a very long time to focusit one goal.And acontrolling her harder.
Does it make sense to collect either a full physical party or mage party.Or the sense of balance is?
29 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alister993 18.04.20

the meaning is there, just sometimes you dig for a long time a particular type of armor, and sometimes it would just and solnechno

t
todor7 18.04.20

Vlad Skorokhodov
uh why focusit one goal?Magna if he is throwing the robber, warrior or Archer ) to melee then use magic
in General, the balance between physical damage and magic damage are important part of the game if you have a difficulty tactics

t
todor7 18.04.20

I have the rogue uses tendon rupture killers or magicians and then use chicken)) chicken uses its od and die

V
Vlad Skorohodov 18.04.20

todor7
Well, I more sense from the Magi saw in part 1.On the most powerful enemies throw control and quietly kill weak enemies,then all the party knocked strong.2 in the second because of the armor at once in control don't take.And before you knock any kind of armor 2 Persians,and a different kind of armor other the result is a very long time.And why is it always FEIN my time to die(((

V
Vlad Skorohodov 18.04.20

Alister993
That's why I sprashivaju.Sometimes an easy fight,very much delayed.Due to the different damage to my party.

t
todor7 18.04.20

Vlad Skorokhodov
mages only at the beginning of the weak
in the middle of the game they these shields break 1 procast

t
todor7 18.04.20

and woobified Skorokhodov
experience pure download one school the magic of fire and air the most killer skills then there will be shields to zero immediately break)
magic waters is weak
MAG the land of the weak
the call - did not play

t
todor7 18.04.20

in the game often put a curse on them from what do not allow to use the treatment from a magician + it costs 2 points and a simple potion is worth 1 point stroke

w
walkris 18.04.20

Vlad Skorokhodov
No one prohibits you to make a Battlemage(half mage). Part FISIM, part magic. I FEIN made a necromancer-assassin with the ability to support and appeal. The bone widow is a normal skill, digit a lot but no mage defence if only not to throw the skill ice armor(I think). Still a pity that it is impossible to give the element as well as Incarnate.

S
Sharg30 18.04.20

In principle, the mage armor is easy to remove wyceny Archer zaczarowany boom that substitutes mob magically controlada under ripe, not particularly in need of intelligence. For example I recommend charm)

I
Ivan Lebedev 18.04.20

todor7
well I wouldn't say as Castanet grad ) to zero ) plus the mage of water gives the buff to mage armor and it's good

m
makc11021992 18.04.20

I'm certainly not on the tactics of play, there a little differently, but generally most damage to my Archer and he goes first, knocking all the armor, so my mage is casting and the current acceleration, and the like for the down and even mage armor nafig it is necessary when physicists anymore. the exception is when a lot of enemies (which is rare) then you have a mage to beat those who have less mage armor and the fact is still that the character 1000 mage armor and 200 physics or Vice versa then the magician walks)
PS I have a bow tank, a warrior-mage and mage. In principle, the balance is, but as described above more often just beat physics

G
GamesKnight 18.04.20

I've not liked feature with magic and physical armor. In the first part for a variety of gameplay took different allies, is now necessary to be into either magic or physics

S
SS44 18.04.20

GamesKnight I also did not like... And these glasses are the source of that hemorrhoids charge has((( Like is these powerful zackly , but they like and because of this there is almost no(((
To ensure a constant imbalance mobs. Here on the 11th level met three mobs with armor маг750\физ750!!! I have 150-300 of protection on the 12th level. To make them I will probably level on the 15th only...

S
Sharg30 18.04.20

Will soon begin to charge from the corpses and ghosts and go fun)

I
I3ender 18.04.20

Tim physicists - the two-handed sword - UBICA - Archer - tank-healer. I play on hard, play easy.

I
I3ender 18.04.20

SS44
Updated clothes, clothes in this game rule. The difference between the levels is large.

a
addMayers 18.04.20

Mages Yes, somewhere at the end of the 2nd act begin to distribute to all and Sundry. They long to swing, unlike pisov. Here it is as you wish.
Run Tank geomancy, Bow-summon assassin and necro battle mage-support.

m
makc11021992 18.04.20

addMayers
I have weak mages, but now faced with the murderers of the Prince (those who after a meeting with the Princess), he has 2 attacks took 500 mage armor and threw freezing... my magic 200 max( a bow 2 attacks made in the amount of 1500 HP (200 HP 1300 armor and the MAG and put it) my bow crits for 600 hands out of course, but it is stable once in a turn and then came out almost like 2 Crete and the difference is only 1 level

E
Eriori 18.04.20

IMHO one type might not be into, there are enemies which have a very high resist and armor only one type.