3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azarkin Alexander 18.04.20 09:27 am

Sanctions for leavers in PVP (Warface)

Everyone knows the problem of leavers in PVP matches, farm first wins in the midrange, not wanting to spoil the imaginary statistics of victory\the defeat of the etc peaks such problems occur during the entries of GK or any event from the developers where needed victory in the PVP modes, then the imbalances in teams 1 vs 8 to storm easily through the rink can be found.

There are problems of balance in the game, it's not just the parenthesis of the diamonds against the normal RNG with Donato also the option of joining a match where the outcome is 90% solved already, and often throws to the team that loses this match. Can happen problems of departure, to introduce the possibility of joining the match, what was the difference between chose to leave the match or you're out, for example (Alt+f4)))), although vryatli, I think this is the difficulty. To BI can connect any player until you restart the comp., and if to do something, the problem of departure from the match is to be treated as deliberate draining of the game.

For this reason, I would like to know what measures to reduce the number of leavers you have to offer? Maybe after 1 min in the game, after Liwa to give ban to this routine for 30 minutes, merged with domination snowboard undermine by 30 min access to a domination closed? Or played round for a bombing, blitz, capture? That is, for the mode KB, domination, assault or slice and dice the right to livnot from the match, without sanctions it 1 minute after joining. Well, or what is your thoughts write will be interesting to read.

14 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ruslan Shvedchikov 18.04.20

in principle this is the fact but I think 30 min is plenty enough and 20 and mesyl most

M
Maksim 24 18.04.20

I think the developers are afraid that less to play and will not introduce such a chip, have long been complaining about it and nothing is done!be given a ban for 30 minutes normally) the main thing that it gets there stopped

A
Aleksandrovich512 18.04.20

All right guys.

A
Azarkin Alexander 18.04.20

Maxim 24
here is a controversial statement, the time of the game this time is held in the gameplay\game, and not in the lobby or on the ground. Much more will play, if not to establish and spend time searching, connecting etc. Noticed that average over 1 min to the end of the battle at CB, the losing side drew half the team? Is it possible for this 1 min to exit the game, find new ones, join? In my opinion easier to play to the end, and the next launch, these team autobalance will spread so that after the trail. the match will be in the chat to write GG.
Blame the public player stats, which checks the majority and begins to Huff in the chat on the article >1, there is also victory\the defeat, but the % interrupted matches no one fukae, 20% , they are taken from the total number, for example in the article 10поб\10пор and %interrupted = 20% this means that the player has played 24 fights, not 20, why nobody Phuket in chat, I\C1.5 % aborted <10% fu liver. Nobody cares, and I do not want to delve into what the real statistics of this character.

m
mehbat 18.04.20

Totally agree, except for one minute... from your computer it is real, but with Dino's wife will have to boot 2-3 minutes... so I think we should give the opportunity to return to BI if refused the ban, if adopted, returned, but the place for that person not to keep (had yours not let the other plays)

I
Ignat_ 18.04.20

Ban for a day,why only 30 minutes?

m
myasnik1000 18.04.20

Boscoreale these sanctions are damn 8 4

A
Aleksey Slesarev 18.04.20

I agree

s
sanee-ok 18.04.20

It is necessary that in a minus left if livesi

E
EdiTynafig 18.04.20

The statistics of the siphon to reduce all. Have Livno - to reduce u/s or win/lose in the worst way,of course.

P
Pavel2017 18.04.20

the ban is necessary not for 30 minutes, and 1 hour or even 2 hours, but only at the tactical modes - blitz, undermining and taking over!

P
Pavel2017 18.04.20

need something like that for pve mode coming up! frequent Liv on black ops is getting boring...

E
Eligos 123 18.04.20

In short, you need to do in RM. Have Livno, and the public is closed for half an hour!
Why invent a Bicycle if all is already invented to us!

r
red16 18.04.20

Even if the loss of connection with the server, thrown or hung of the game during a match, you walk in and you immediately ban for 30 minutes..... And I didn'T LIVAL!!!!!