3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GreMineM 18.04.20 09:28 am

2 Summoner, what rock? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

to follow.. and put the 4 characters you do not want.. so interesting passage solo play tactics

therefore the choice fell on the Summoner wolf alone and these two characters (talent allows) people (IFAN Ben MESD) and undead (FEIN), as on the ship, which is sailing away from the island to change characters already will be, I want to pump characters correctly for a comfortable in the next game

- what are the main quality to download? (by default, intelligence and physique)
- what are your combat skills?
- what to take from peaceful skills?
- what talents?
19 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shuma2 18.04.20

There is a mirror where you can at any time to change almost all the points and skills, so don't be afraid to make a mistake once again.

A
Alex Sanguin 18.04.20

GreMineM
Hmm, I got a good Summoner piratenet. If they play together then the system is simple, drill one more in the fat in other damage. The second is better to take aeroterra. (teleport throw piratenet into a crowd of enemies, and there he explodes in a supernova, fire, etc.). About such options as a Summoner and a warrior or Ranger or shadow I think you should not mention the summoners who have to fight in melee)

s
sobr21 18.04.20

Play PAC - man swinging through intellect and perception, as required daredevils in memory - call of the Golem in blood and he a swarm of musketov good damages . And the intelligence necessary for the school of geomancy - go zamachivat at once with LVL UPS and items calling, then the second school.

S
Sharg30 18.04.20

In the invocation of only one skill, sclerousis from the intellect. Lightning is the first, so my Summoner DD is flawed. I have a Summoner tank with awesome memory, and a bunch of spells supporteasy. Because they, too, int is not important to inject a little strength for heavy armor, everything else in memory and body type. Studied all the schools and the rest at 3-4.

G
GreMineM 18.04.20

Shuma2
i.e. at any point in the game you can go back to the ship and change characteristics? do I understand correctly?

sobr21
the invocation maxing it is clear, on stroke something special until such items and no..
on an equal level, or if the enemy is higher level, of course, complicated the fight... have to fight from the Bush

Sharg30
also heard that many in the summoners intelligence not shake.. will try to redistribute

S
Serge3d 18.04.20

GreMineM
Yes, mirror on the ship is open until the end of the game.
The intelligence of the Summoner is not needed. To combine the appeal and impact of magic is not appropriate, clean DD stronger sways. And all supportsa spells from intellect, too independent. Skidaway in memory, forces the minimum of belongings, figure to shield.
Peace skills: the Maine all in persuasion for conversations, all in the second theft for breaking doors/chests.
And periodically go back to the ship to the mirror to take knowledge of the legends and exchange for the distribution of the accumulated stuff.
To steal from shopkeepers need in the second act, except that for fast acquisition of books. By the end of the games gold as usual nowhere to go, I have accumulated 200k extra.

G
GreMineM 18.04.20

Serge3d
heh... ie before the exchange can all be sunk on metabolism and the identification and profitable to push.. interesting point
thanks for the tips!

m
makc11021992 18.04.20

Serge3d wrote:
The intelligence of the Summoner is not needed. To combine the appeal and impact of magic is not appropriate, clean DD stronger sways.
that's a direct not suck Summoner mage or something? I of course shock magic rarely use, but still use. And each number call. (sacrificed armor for the sake of this article, but inkart uchityvaet)

S
Sharg30 18.04.20

makc11021992
Yes, everything is possible, just not working. Incarnant will estivate the same no matter how many fuchuan you didn't have.

m
makc11021992 18.04.20

Sharg30
well, strength is not affected) and while my magic is weak because 10 points in the appeal lay, now will go to the fire pump and will be the norm damage)

S
Sharg30 18.04.20

makc11021992
But strength affects armor and armor. There are many more tasty stats, like memory, figure.. incarnant probabaly gets very painful, and you can configure whatever he was shooting for the magical or physical armour.

m
makc11021992 18.04.20

Sharg30
so this is easy to call to the desired point on the map. The call to earth physics a call on any surface (except blood) magic and stuff naseleniem not in use, profitable, average gain the most profit since even the armor increases (only tried like if geomant with a call to combine will receive the amount of acid and there is something like ignore armor or taking off armor each turn but if the decline in that identity there is no need, if the only ignore it is useful)
and a lot of memory for no reason, you don't want every fight to use 20 different spells? the first three moves, and so enough of a set, and then the battle is almost finished (of course not a tactic, and there to take a bunch of spells and not one ride there is no need, it is better to invest in 2 schools (for variance) and good damage

S
Sharg30 18.04.20

makc11021992
I play tactics, spells should do a lot. Acceleration, clarity of mind, of geomancy on the armor and deceleration, hydro frail and mage armor +invulnerability necromancy +charm, just in case + saturation vigilance and force(incarnant shoots each turn for 460. My lukara damage poseben+RAM gets tornado and armor a lot). Well, there's tatemichi, a shot of poison for the undead podchinit(although the heals are very weak), inexplicable evasion, etc.)
The point is that at the same time it turns out the coolest tank supporteasy and incarnata, and the second tank with a lead alter on the two-handed sword. Although leadership is a very cool theme of a pancake.. and start to pump Summoner in DD, first it is cotton with a weak initiative, without suportada spells, so it is necessary to do one more support->less damage. Well, that's when Tim's physical damage sharpened. If mage damage, then you can sportasia ripe to be split between players and damageit all. The second time when I pass, I'll try the magic group to create a fully, XS really how it works, very much on the tactics of the physics hurting and armor a lot.

N
N1ceL1fe 18.04.20

When leveling a Summoner 10/necr 5 bone spider has more than elemental ( physical Tychy), the spider HP by the end game can reach up to 18 000 O_o

m
makc11021992 18.04.20

Sharg30
and all that I have, with the perk mnemonics and a couple of glasses of memory, yet the crowd of fire spells that hit poorly for fire magic and necromancy 1 murder 1, the rest of the call. and magic attacking the necro and air garbage, too small radius, should stand on distant earth, and fire. so I battle mage took to the air, bursts into a battering RAM and hits the lightning (but then again, a lot of damage not harmful) but can cope with the mages and soldiers

S
Sharg30 18.04.20

makc11021992 We are at different levels of difficulty to play, so I don't know, there may be a number of memory cells is distributed differently..XS. I've over 30 and still want more cells.

K
Kovboy belomor 18.04.20

Battle Chasers: Nightwar download.

m
makc11021992 18.04.20

Sharg30
the memory does not change, the stats of strength and endurance from mobs. A memory I have like 19 more than enough (not one skill with the source of truth, because while it's not good not found)

S
Serge3d 18.04.20

Finished in classic difficulty with physical party. The Summoner except the actual call to inject just for a little bit for the most useful of skills and support. Throw a shield in the last act drags: is a Board with 3 holes (with a ratio. in the sanctuary of the Mountain, almost at the beginning of the act to get it), they are inserted workshops runes of the shield becomes almost 5K Def armor, shield throw, respectively, of that for 5K without Crete, the cooldown is only 2 turns. The Archer/two-handed sword of aren't always the crits fly. Incarnate drags to the middle of the game, in the end as it lost compared to top gear. Bone widow hews much, but controlits mages instantly and is the whole fight under freeze/stun.
Total optimally high Summoner in the party was physical: strength and intelligence to 14 for high-end clothes, body type until you hit 20 (the shield requires 14 of the Constitution, many mobs in the end often throw reduction of stats, which figure drops below 14 and the shield is removed), the rest in perception and memory.
Tactics: a call for BAF Encarta (preferably bloody), cast shield on CD, buff the party as needed.