3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
finlolo 18.04.20 09:28 am

How to learn to play new to UT? (FIFA 18)

Hi!

Please help.

Play football on the computer not very long ago. Before that I only played the FIFA 7, and the rest only pes, 10, 12, 16. Bought just two days ago, FIFA 18.
Help advice how to play, how to improve skill in order to merge online in ultimate Tim. Can be first to play for the hunter or just offline raising a skill to the level of legend. It may be worth it to constantly undergo training?

The fact that the average level I, in principle, normally even a bronze pack can beat the AI. But as soon as I go online, all... I don't have any won games. I may be wrong on the defensive, maybe I'm wrong attack, but watch the video piperov, they even stock a gold card for the first time is obtained at least in attack to behave normally and score... I only play with AI and everything.

Advise guides or literature because I want to go after all of the 10th division in the online game. How do evolve in ultimat Tim, and what it is?
Question regarding FIFA 18.

Thanks in advance. Please understand me and help.
7 Comments
Sort by:
a
ars-fc 18.04.20

finlolo

if you hard 10 division UT, it is better to start with offline, as he has written is true - dotyagivaya to the legendary level of difficulty
Although 10-5 divisions will be enough if you're a Pro you're AI.

After 7-th fify things have changed. To master the subtleties of the passing game to move the sheds on the course, shooting a low shot, the game into the wall, hitting his parachute, etc.
in most fishlike have skill development there first all pass)), Develop skill, by the way, only skill online and decides. super composition with namarai and Messi can fly the national team of South Korea) so I took out a couple of times))

If you play on the keyboard, then buy a gamepad (when I'm with Claudia on itsbecause joy moved - it was like heaven and earth)

And on account of the UT-a normal network mode on my phone.)) from you a tip - don't buy packs, just mine coins and coins to buy players

S
Scartaris 18.04.20

First - honed defense! YouTube to help. When more or less will be prepared not to miss on MU and L - then we'll talk about the rest

f
finlolo 18.04.20

Scartaris
MU and L?

f
finlolo 18.04.20

ars-fc
well, that's just about the game I'm more interested in) So I was playing FIFA online and basically know about transfers and coins. I've been more interested in the game. sometimes it happens that a player with skill speed more than the opponent does with the ball to run away... why?

a
ars-fc 18.04.20

finlolo
You about it))) so, so-called handicap. When fishlike lowers the characteristics of a top team, in order to even the odds against weaker competition. Noticed it long ago, although EA is to focus deny.
And this phenomenon randomly. In a match all the rules in the other you're going to apply 10 strokes with rods, and the opponent with one stroke for the match win.
The same phenomenon is the most difficult level of AI. Your players will be stupidly slow to run

f
finlolo 18.04.20

ars-fc
Well, somehow manage to win and other such matches))

S
Scartaris 18.04.20

finlolo
World level, the Legendary level. The complexity of the computer opponent. Try to analyze, without it this game anywhere.