3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sir.nevajn 18.04.20 09:28 am

Please help me with crafting. (Neverwinter Nights 2)

Meaning craft only potions,weapons,spell casting.
Came to the table or bench, not understanding the interface, it is not clear how to use them. It is not necessary to speak, saying that it was necessary tips to read, I didn't off and about crafting anything any tutorials did not appear on the screen.
I approach the work bench climbs menus, no different from the menu chests-put/pick up.
Tried to go throw the workpiece and the templates for weapons, nothing new appears in the interface. For beginner developers a serious miscalculation in this plan.
If anyone has time - can poperepisyvatsya? Tell me about some interesting moments in the game. Not all obtained their own deal, a lot of questions arise, which do not answer the lasagna on the same LCI. The game itself at first didn't inspire me, but then became fun to play. I want to find out and mind her.
4 Comments
Sort by:
t
todor7 18.04.20

sir.nevajn
there is a Fort to remember the beginning of the game? is and PS are books in books are all written as you to craft
and to throw everything you need in a workbench or wherever and then use on a workbench the right tool! for example, take the hammer in your inventory and click on it RMB there to use on workbench use!
ps I haven't played this game 10 years maybe)

t
todor7 18.04.20

sometimes you will need to use spells on the bench if the magic thing but that's it then

s
sir.nevajn 18.04.20

todor7
.thank you.I will try

X
XanderDeKoz 18.04.20

sir.nevajn
here, read - http://www.lki.ru/text.php?id=2287