3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Natalielinen 18.04.20 09:29 am

Fashion on the exterior gg (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

Please tell me a good fashion character. But it always turn out ugly.
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 18.04.20

On TESALL not looked? They have lots of stuff collected.
http://tesall.ru/files/category/290-litca-i-pricheski/
Again, the streaming a lot on your plate.

N
Natalielinen 18.04.20

AT_Sagor
Looked and there and there. Yes there are many of them, some are set, but they are not so change their appearance. I would like to just Board what mod to choose, or maybe together with some other mods, the best result shows. I don't want to like Witcher 3, the dialogue was, or character creation in inquisitive, though not to such monsters worked.

A
AT_Sagor 18.04.20

Natalielinen
But recently I do not bother, do standard faces, still 90% of the time helmet on his head. It is understandable 90% of the time tests, data collection, and such trifles, not the game itself.
There is such a thing as presely (ready person), but they still need to look for, and where dunno.

N
Natalielinen 18.04.20

AT_Sagor
Thank you, and really is only wearing a helmet to run to the face not to see)

L
LEVAXP 18.04.20

Surely Someone else is Playing the Field?!

S
Subject89P13 18.04.20

LEVAXP
why not? Skyrim is not to play

A
Alexandrovitch 18.04.20

There are good mods for customization and races. But not so much. Oblivion is a little over the years old, while all out good fashion. Can you recommend a Character Overhaul fits perfectly into the current atmosphere changes the appearance of the default races. If that's not enough, there are mods for additional race type Modular Beautiful People - Just weighs a Lot, takes a lot of time to properly install it.

N
Natalielinen 18.04.20

GRiDOX
Thank you