3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 05.09.19 12:36 pm

Advise RPG/RPG

The last part
http://forums.playground.ru/main/posovetujte_rpg-27603/
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark Lord Dark Knight 05.09.19

Naturally folic! Better to start from the beginning(1 and 2 parts). The beginning - classic. 4 better not to play.

R
Romromsi 05.09.19

Personally, I am more just Skurov/newvegas play, but even in recent times the Japanese got hooked :D
a good list of Japanese bgsec have [php]here[/php]

Y
Yczh-Kazym 05.09.19

Kingdoms of Amalur. RPG-component weak - linear development and standard classes, but fighting an unexpectedly dynamic for a game of this genre. Something that is similar to Darksiders II.

Maxim Pokrovsky wrote:
4 better not to play.
Fallout 4 is disgusting Fallout (including direct contradictions with the Canon - at this rate, by the fifth part they do the history of the world rewrite), but very good rpg. If you do not take into account crazy story, then everything else in place - and a quality atmosphere, and the element of the study, and bleeding. A lot of room for roleplaying: you want - whether peaceful gardener and want - maniac-eater that nights scores of settlers with a meat hook, devouring their corpses in the eyes of their children, and then builds there is a den of cannibals, garnished with all the guts and repopulating dogs-mutants. But it's not Fallout. The name of the type Boston. 2280 would be more to the point, and has caused would be much less anger fans.

R
Robar III 05.09.19

Gothic 2 : Night Of The Raven.
A masterpiece for the ages.

L
Li-Ru 05.09.19

Gothic 2 : Night Of The Raven. - also played.

g
gotolink 05.09.19

Rakszas
Rakszas wrote:
A lot of room for roleplaying
This is where there? The mechanics of the game allows you to play a half - two and a half role. Warrior. Warrior - sniper /attacker/ Builder.

Rakszas wrote:
you want - whether peaceful gardener
It is not the role. It is not supported by game mechanics. The game does not react to it. This is only part of the imagination of the player behind a computer. So no relation to the role has not.
In General, the influence of role-playing system (truncated to the same) is minimized. Game role-playing is when a skill/ perk/ features/ skills/ etc. depends on the success/failure of an action - shock/shot option dialogs, opening the lock, disarm the traps, etc. When these things depends on the skill of the player deftly clicked the mouse, etc. and from the logic of the player, the game ceases to be RPG. The existence of different roles involves creating a character with a specific set of har-to/ skills, etc. to the detriment of others and the passage in accordance with this role. And in another simply will not work in normal characters, for Persian with a low skill weapons will scatter, and low charisma to talk nonsense. Game mechanics should respond to it accordingly. Replayability with the influence of role - playing system- the essence ©
And when you think that the Persian peace the gardener and the game is not supported (there are, of course, the support craft role-playing system, but that's it) - it's your imagination and self-restraint. Your peaceful gardener at the request of the player the next day to go cut the raiders and other krotokrysov and the game it did not oppose. Whatever you imagine, your character is still the warrior who, OMG, may as well use any weapon and successfully cut all around. Restrictions should not be in the head, and in the game and such restrictions must be based on the role-playing system (for example, peaceful in the gardener can't shoot, he doesn't give quests to kill, he can't pick the lock, but it can grow food, medical treatment, made poultices, to call for help, led to more satellites, to bribe enemies, etc.) the Opportunity to go there, go here - it's not replayability, that's just freedom of action in the sandbox. Can dig/ can dig - not a sign of a role-playing game.
And to blame those assholes, not able to understand that this is roleplay, not a shooter, screaming how is it I missed, I was aiming for the head, how is he alive, I got hit in the head. They have since Morrowind could not understand why Persian axe 5 skill constantly misses the enemy in front of his face, they are unaware that it is the characters and the probability of hitting depends on stats. All of them, brothers. Let's find them and burn at the stake.)

PS: And Yes, you're right, it's not Fallout. Besides, as we found out, it also sucks the life role. About the stupid plot, radulina, freeze throwers, an immortal dog, a backpack and other stuff not want to even talk. Add to this the simplification of everything, protection against the fool, the conduct of the knob, and sometimes the idiocy of modern games.
The essence of the game - grinding, farming, lolitacastle and crafting. Repeat N times. However, there is still exploring (arbour knows how to do a good open worlds), but given that most of the locations the essence of stupid place with mostrami/reederei etc., the essence of this exploring again - grinding, farming, lolitacastle and crafting. Repeat N times.

b
bergelo 05.09.19

Space Rangers, Ex machina:Meridian 113

M
Metalist1925 05.09.19

Divinity: Original Sin! Gorgeous RPG

v
valdemar833 05.09.19

Fallout 1,2 ; Baldur's Gate 1,2 ; Icewind Dale1 ;2 Is old
From new perhaps Pillars of Eternity

k
kan kanich 05.09.19

Rakszas
Fallout 4 is hideous Fallout !
OutFall would be called - would be a great game!

K
Kapellimestari 05.09.19

Dark Souls 3.
In General, I do not like RPGs, but this game took the approach of hardcore fighting and entourage. Japanese production and, therefore, not without japansony that in many cases, creatively interesting and fresh. The theme of GG as the undead, which is also unusual. The mysterious, murky story, wonderful scenery, very good sound, nice music.
Why the third part? Started playing in first and third at the same time, inspired by a couple video. Third (in my opinion a beginner) is slightly friendlier to new players because of the graphics, animation and features of the engine, as the advanced combat system with a variation of power shocks, struts, etc. the First part mechanically more clumsy, why is perceived more difficult. Moreover, the first part is not so visually beautiful and not so linear in terms of locations. The first is easier to get lost, but, remember, RPGs aren't my genre, and someone is sure this time will come.

O
OldLis 05.09.19

Depends on what you like in RPGs. If plot, vivid characters, cinematic - the Khoury series, the Witcher, Mass effect, dragon age. If you love sandbox, where the plot enough to swear, the Persians cardboard, but you can go wherever you want and dig up any flower bed, elder of scrolls and Fallout. I love isometric old school, where I read more than a mouse click, then Tyranny, Pilars of eternity, Divinity.