3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
disappointed 18.04.20 09:29 am

Mordor vs Rohan Tactics (The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth)

Who would win in a fight miditime two factions of Mordovia or Rolandia
54 Comments
Sort by:
s
sacred25 18.04.20

Horsemen and Legolas

K
Kill3xer 18.04.20

I agree.Rohan is the best!But archers have the same

s
sacred25 18.04.20

Horse archers and ordinary or elves on the walls and the peasants all garbage

S
Segunnn 18.04.20

Yes no rebza , rohana hard against Mordor...
Legolas and elves ogrenimi arrows die like flies from the orcs mixed with catapults .... Legolas won't survive the RAID 3 Nazgul , well, you can still scare off the elves scream and run away proactivate elves , that's it !
if the horses that they will carry several units of orcs and get stuck in them... the Nazgul will not allow them to leave , and Aragorn and Gimli just do not an obstacle for the Nazgul ...
the only thing that should never be left empty database , and then will ride with the cavalry ogrenimi arrows and can carry the floor of the base ,and maybe all depends on how you act +)

s
sacred25 18.04.20

Nazgul eowyn's not holding the spear, the axe of Gimli From Lugovaja There are two arrows and a spear from Eomer Archers elves .And the infantry orcs have théoden and the ents with stones and horsemen

S
Segunnn 18.04.20

well, Nazgul nature we must put at the right time to live arrived , and about the orcs, I mean Orc archers with arrows ogrenimi=) ...
and by the way, to the surprise of the cavalry will die very quickly =) and when you die a danger to them then the Nazgul into battle it is necessary to join and don't forget about catapults+) and the characters very quickly die from the shots of the orcs even eye Margot will not have time even to throw the ground under the orcs ( + 50% armor ) and the eye of Sauron to podsvetit + 150 % attack and + 50% armor and more from the top MAG Nazgul + 150 % attack and + 50% armor usually in this scenario, Aragorn did not run so far ...

s
sacred25 18.04.20

Ents horse Heroes horse archers and don't forget about spells and tearing all leadership bonuses from heroes

S
Segunnn 18.04.20

heroes die at the moment and just do from the beginning, Mordor keeps under control the whole map , so the money for the ents hardly be , God forbid, on Aragorn with Legolas would be a+)
If you have the license of LOTR let's skonnektitsya in the Internet and try podelitsa...

s
sacred25 18.04.20

I don't have a license and do it hopping in St. Petersburg is

C
CnC3.cc 18.04.20

2Segunnn
do me litsuha, I will play after the session - Asya - 317549769

2sacred25
in Kee, look at Lenin or Ten , I was told that the price is now around 300 PE. And the Ten come back

S
Segunnn 18.04.20

Great! LORT I bought for 280 rubles in World ... about it so much everywhere worth it .

D
Drumn 18.04.20

And at us in Latvia... 40$ is =(

D
DarkAngel.89 18.04.20

I agree with those who thinks that Rohan will break Mordor. If you play 1V1 then the limit is 300, building 8 battalions rohirim 3 horse archers, while developing Mordor will run with free urakami on the map to scare the animals, but as the case before the Nazgul come there already hero and archers Alvin arrives, archers to rohirim tear on the British flag, if they lose a few units not Vilik loss, these ucoat new arrives sealed, if they let not all the crowd and the queue at the wave and they are in the infantry and the archers never utopnet. The Legolas and Gimli have skills which Nazgul will asmeret. Barlog the horses are not dangerous before he will be there for them to breathe, rohirim have gone to Africa to get. Moreover, the army of the dead with him quickly finished (a minute), but she will have to say goodbye!

So only against Rohan Isengard a formidable foe!

J
Jotunheim 18.04.20

Mordor is the meat of it save only haradrims pikemen in battle formation and trolls, the more who here wrote that the Mordor of kontrolirovat the entire map is wrong. My tactic build 2фермы in the city, then build up the free farm, as soon as showing up 1200 buy théoden and quick with all farms hire peasants, and capture the whole map because of the Horde of Mordor against théoden and a couple squads of peasants are meat, and further on the circumstances.

D
DarkAngel.89 18.04.20

Yes, you're right Mordor with Rohan do not compete. Only here freaking catapult get! And Rohirim who want to ass kick!

A
Aldes Astirian 18.04.20

such disputes-nonsense!all balance more or less equal!and if you can't play,that's your problem!and to break this Rohan can only be so Mordor will take number.what kind of army you would not do(if you are sneaky cheaters)that against it there is a force...and if you play against the computer, then it is better to keep silent..with this fool play just boring...you're all just show-off throw...

J
Jotunheim 18.04.20

hmm number you never take you're just going to give the enemy strength points and he will learn the army of death and all.

N
Numenorets 18.04.20

I want to say how I have to do in the game against Roja, as their network was mostly playing against this race. First, build two Orc-pita, order the maximum bespilotnikov, and their currencies Wargs, trolls or goblins, it is important when playing against Trinity not give procucts, then zastrau base myobjname and one Trelawny the ranks, then the ranks 3 of the Troll and orcs in mamabolo(why experience to give an extra) is usually the first vipuskaut Gimli, you have velovity or lure closer(as with ostalgie), and then let the trolls, they are the eyes and the earth(by that time it will be) it is 100% not leaving Nachinaem cost Haradrim Palace, riveting the soldiers of steering, then Nazgul, and kata. Though the tactics are very fragile.Trolls is desirable to split into two groups, and never let them get the first attack when the army in the army, I usually let roslovtsev s kata, then Nazgul(if the game got to them), and then trolls.

A
Aldes Astirian 18.04.20

2 Jotunheim
well, of course...depends on the situation and number of troops.I repeat:do not know how to play so little that you can!

S
Segunnn 18.04.20

stupid tactics honestly+) I suggest luchshiy tactics against Rocha - never failed .In the Internet play Mord and me stats 40 wins 3 loss ... in short we need to act so build two bruketa flood the map with orcs and not worry if they will take you for the death of ork also not give little exp=) ... then build on the base of the forge and a building for catapults then buy the Nazgul , then nachnesh build archers - orcs and upgradesi each unit flaming arrows ... as soon as I build more than 5 units of orcs archers and king of the Nazgul , and even a few catapults to move in =) this army to cope with any character - except Gandalf...
even cavalry dohnt like a fly ... never failed me this strategy . . .