3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hanterwow 18.04.20 09:30 am

Question about companions (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

can all supporters to his call, or maybe only 3 companions,and others not destiny, and it will be impossible to invite then(throughout the game?)?
18 Comments
Sort by:
Y
You wanna PUNCAKE 18.04.20

Modification in a workshop on 6 satellites download all. Well, if no mods, then 3 high, plus as you progress, in the first act, will be able to change partners among themselves.

Y
Yotokura 18.04.20

hanterwow
You can change party members, only the initial location, that is at Fort Joy. Then you will be given a final opportunity nabarat to your group Pets and with them the rest of the game. For
Spoilers others will die for Lady Vengeance the most terrible, is not predictable and not driven way! Not a slave, because we will not show and not tell... Imagination...As it is, so...

S
Shefula 18.04.20

Yotokura
And they do not die, play on)

S
Starkin 18.04.20

You wanna PUNCAKE
Give a link to chyudo mod

S
Seguro 18.04.20

Starkin
Link to the nexus(need reg) https://www.nexusmods.com/divinityoriginalsin2/mods/24/?#content
Mod for version 3.0.143.148

S
Starkin 18.04.20

Seguro
And for free any way and for handling the loot please

h
hanterwow 18.04.20

Starkin
nothing like not asking for a long time on the nexus register for free.

x
xSaimanx 18.04.20

Shefula
Zampoleri pliz, can and there is no need in this fashion?

Mod by the way is flawed. As I understand the description, the exclamation points on a particular situation are displayed only the first 3 companions. And dragging themselves avatars will do nothing need the procedure for the recruitment.
And so the mod is useful(IMHO for me) there is a serious need to recruit to run first one then the other for total immersion in the plot. For version 3.0.143.324 also suitable.

S
Seguro 18.04.20

Starkin
Loot is not for regular and extra chips. In short, just don't take note of the checkboxes)

Y
Yotokura 18.04.20

Shefula
They then, like the undead in the game poyavyatsya, so technically, they will die.)))

x
xSaimanx 18.04.20

Updated it by the way the mod under the 324 version, now all the companions react to the situation, but unfortunately need a new game.

S
Shefula 18.04.20

Yotokura
On the Nameless island in the competition for the Divinity unless they like the undead?

Y
Yotokura 18.04.20

Shefula
Well, except for the FEIN, because he is a skeleton, but all the rest of the undead.

S
Shefula 18.04.20

Yotokura
Of course, I have forgotten, but I thought they are quite alive))) But then, Yes, in finalke I remained on the ship the spirit FEIN's why some of those who were not in the party)

Y
Yotokura 18.04.20

Shefula
Well, undead in Divinity is quite cheerful, compared to other fantasy games, so it's quite normal that they seemed alive)) Especially when you consider that their personality and character are almost as does not change, neither before nor after death...

K
Kind Ram 18.04.20

Yotokura
Even the hunchback grave will correct)

D
DEVolution 18.04.20

Yotokura
and in the party you can take them then?

Y
Yotokura 18.04.20

DEVolution
Yotokura wrote:
hanterwow
You can change party members, only the initial location, that is at Fort Joy. Then you will be given a final opportunity nabarat to your group Pets and with them the rest of the game. For
Spoilers others will die for Lady Vengeance the most terrible, is not predictable and not driven way! Not a slave, because we will not show and not tell... Imagination...
As it is, so...
No you can not.
Spoileron after the death of the Mistress of Revenge, rise from the dead taking the Testament, that is, in fact, they begin to serve the King-God. And then on Nameless Island they completely die at the hands of the Player.
If this causes you problems, then put the mod to increase the satellites in the group and rejoice.