3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BloodyCamper 18.04.20 09:30 am

Looking for the relationship between games in the series (BioShock Infinite)

Is there any correlation between BioShock, Bioshock and this BioShock Infinite except the universe nazvanii? And whether to place the original before new part? I propose to discuss both questions.
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shaganov 18.04.20

The original is definitely worth and necessary to pass,the relationship has of course,the subject of all of the parts are similar and you will not feel the atmosphere of the game until you get through at least the first bioshok!

S
Sonnyy Bot 18.04.20

passed both games with previlikim pleasure...the impression of a higher,and on a subject I think that the passage of the two first parts are optional,and the fans and just fans like myself have passed it long time ago...in other words think of a connection between games 1,2 and 3 no.exactly.the only thing that unites them-the utopian city,the graphics,the atmosphere-lots of weapons and skills,one of the best games of multi-platform!!

O
OculusMortem 18.04.20

Plasmids! =D

M
MyPatrick 18.04.20

the game is related to Raptor city, not a lot but connected

V
Vlad_MUZ 18.04.20

MyPatrick
and what is the third part associated with delight, tell me please?

n
nagibator562 18.04.20

Vlad_MUZ
*spoiler*
almost at the end of the game you get excited and from totogo to the lighthouse which can be seen in the endings of past bishokov well, at least the 2nd cochno

T
TympanicOrc 18.04.20

The game begins as in the first part, at the lighthouse

J
Justsayfck 18.04.20

A couple of indirect references in the dialogues, and locations. nothing specific.

c
creWn 18.04.20

There are two parallel universes Booker, and there is Jack, the same beacons, many analogies!

D
DimSKnZ 18.04.20

Analogies a lot, but what if the first part does not play, in this nifiga not clear - this, thankfully, is not.

d
dantevictim 18.04.20

the relationship you will understand at the end of the passage.. though the relationship is difficult to call.. just a stage during connecting that can be linked to confuse people's minds xD

A
AlexZebol 18.04.20

Very cool that when we get in Raptur - we find ourselves in the place where Jack first inject a electronic plasmids and falls from the balcony. And it's cool!

a
alec miller 18.04.20

Delight Plasmids, music :D

B
BarrySM 18.04.20

Dlc Burial at Sea 1,2 what is not communication?