3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Miniralka 18.04.20 09:32 am

Arena Fort joy (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

The battle was won, the quest hanging, spiked you can say what you want to call one of the friends then nothing for a deadlock advise?
12 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cadavr3 18.04.20

Similarly, became favourites won in the arena, but the quest still hung to the end. At the end of the Chapter he wrote that we kind of learned everything about the arena of the Fort joy.

M
Maksim Maksimovo 18.04.20

I understand this is all probably a continuation of the quest is a cooperative game ,where just you could call a friend

k
karebonitch 18.04.20

Most likely when in party play, you can with party members to wave)

a
andrey leonov 18.04.20

Well, Yes, apparently it is for multiplayer.

A
AT_Sagor 18.04.20

In the game there are two arenas (in other acts), and weighs job.

s
sheikan 18.04.20

AT_Sagor
Those arenas are more quests. This closes as soon as you leave the island.

A
Alex Coachman 18.04.20

Not quite in the topic, but does anyone know how to get to the arena to polotti, in addition to combat? No Forte Joss couldn't polotti opponents, but there is also a chest at the end of the fight noticed, nor in the Driftwood, although there were the corpses of the dwarf ladies and fiends of the Void.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 18.04.20

Alex Coachman
I during the battle lutala, at Fort Joy. There's two chests, in them was a scroll , Granata, and something else. Nothing special in General.

J
JOKERIVAN 18.04.20

andrey leonov
Me and a friend tried, nothing has changed, whether this is a bug and the quest just doesn't end then there must be something not obvious, in the end, I had them even killed anyone, but this quest is not failed

N
Nightma[R]e 18.04.20

Divinity unfortunately, there are many strange quests, which are just hanging unfulfilled, whether bugs or not conditions reached in this whole thing. Perhaps even the order of the quest wrong. But lariana correct as possible.

s
sheikan 18.04.20

Alex Coachman
Looting corpses is impossible, only the chests during battle

r
raspisnoy1 18.04.20

bukovany quest....he goes to the archive when otplytie from the island-even with the latest patch 5 gig...no, not even fixed Ingl names Saklaw...what are they, 5 gig pile up? mystery