3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
brunodj 18.04.20 09:32 am

Loading all cores, the increase in fps (Test Drive Unlimited 2)

Created a topic, for those who have tried to optimize the TDU in process explorer

quote/
Velicolepnij

26.02.11 22:15

This game has the same stuff that was in last NFS HP.
The game by default does not load all the processor cores.
To increase performance, you need to roll play
to open the task Manager -- processes -- to find the process TDU 2,
then set the priority to real-time and the item set line,
to remove a Daw with processor cores, and then put back and voila,
you have fully uploaded all the cores. FPS grows proportionally to what is your processor,
Quad core gain (I personally have dryer 2 X4 955) 10-15 fps,
on dvukhyadernykh people checked, say 6-8 fps more.
Plus propagat friezes and jerking when driving fast.

Someone tell me how to do it in process explorer

I did everything as mentioned, it works, but not for long, then again became still, something got lost. Someone tell me how this prog to set the power percent? And fix the result....
18 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeD_Ma3au 18.04.20

yuzay cpu-control and naipi brain

W
WWQ 18.04.20

DeD_Ma3au
+100500 ^^

l
ladykiller69 18.04.20

I have increased the Virtual Memory Address and play on High with no brakes when used on the Average with the brakes played. It is a pity that the game eats a lot of memory.

D
DeD_Ma3au 18.04.20

ladykiller69
have casaholisticasol? o_o

b
brunodj 18.04.20

WWQ DeD_Ma3au

OK cpu-control. Then tell me how it disable both cores in the selected process and what does it mean to isolate?, miss?.

How do you download the kernel for example?.

D
DeD_Ma3au 18.04.20

cherry-picking process, right-click on it and gmech 1+2(first plus second core) more cores if others can connect to the process

b
brunodj 18.04.20

It's understandable, that's what I do but have their `turn` in order to percent to download.,That's the trick. as was described above. 1+2 does not give special allowances to tdu so on 2 cores . I watched the chronology of processors, all is well. The total load of 58 percent from 72 to 20%.

Tell me what it means to be isolated and miss?

F
Fitterr 18.04.20

brunodj
Total load percent from 58 to 72

Yes, the toy itself works with 2 cores without any distortions. I don't know about 4th. Who will look?

b
brunodj 18.04.20

When you minimize the game an error occurs, and therefore, the game should be translated in windowed mode and here's the trick: when the game is in windowed mode at the cpu control automatically is 1 core.

Ie, if you do not take a brush in windowed mode, it turns out that the game runs on a single core, or it's a glitch.

F
Fitterr 18.04.20

brunodj
There are no errors, at least Alt+Tab and even Alt+Enter. Both cores are loaded proportionally, the process of toys.

b
brunodj 18.04.20

You don't have errors when you minimize the game without alt+enter

I have previously had no errors and now, without minimizing via alt+enter - closes the application.

b
brunodj 18.04.20

I figured out this glitch cpu control, when you minimize it shows that one core, 2. Through time.

D
DeD_Ma3au 18.04.20

so you are right-check the auto remove the x) there is used as basic 1 core, 2 core, 2 core, and automatically... that resets)

b
brunodj 18.04.20

No, I have it by default, manual mode is. The fact is that the business he has all the time in tdu show 1100

l
ladykiller69 18.04.20

b
brunodj 18.04.20

Oh man, you did not understand me, carefully procitajte the title of the thread(first message), the Game loads two cores but not proportionally, one more , another less, The one that disappeared lags and freezes need that kind of operas hold halockani processor cm.above.(1) . Then the kernel fully loaded and fps grows up, missing friezes and lags. But it requires no cpu control , and the usual standard panel tasks. I
process explorer instead , so I am suffering, although once managed to load two percent).

Generally it is for those who likes to break records, as the frieze or the lag on the turn ----!!!!!..........

B
Bonus161RUS 18.04.20

don't know what exactly to tell you. I did so in the process Manager to put the game daws on both cores of the processor and put a high priority on everything! No lag no see... Although before they were not.

M
Mishanya_93 18.04.20

Thanks for the advice.Helped.