3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aler 18.04.20 09:32 am

Drop Cham and sadow. (Diablo 2)

Recently discussed ideas for reducing the cost of zod as a key item, but it is too much impact on the current economy.
I suggest a good alternative. It is necessary to reduce the chance of drop Cham and zod. In recent years they too often fall, in consequence of which and uber Diablo appears quite often, and anyhow per capita becomes too much, thus they are worthless.
I think if you reduce the drop chance of runes in the above 3-4 times, be quite good for the current situation on the server. When people were namogo more anyhow not enough, but now the little people and Anichi not particularly necessary, so you need to keep their value.

Well, in the end, it fits perfectly into a server policy, NO SIMPLIFICATION!
92 Comments
Sort by:
r
redoolf 18.04.20

I have, by the way is already suggested (twice). The administration ignored me :(. But like all the others. Although it is also consistent with the policy server.

A
Aler 18.04.20

redoolf
you just have the expert rating is not high enough ;D

A
Archon Guard 18.04.20

that is, those who already have everything will get an extra advantage over those who don't have a pile of runes, because after that your improve them will be harder to get them.

then we have to do the reset at least, although in my heart I am for the first ithor GHG wipe, I for example, have to take some names )

in short, after that usually below the threads removed so:

K@D@ W@EP?

A
Aler 18.04.20

Archon Guard wrote:
that is, those who already have everything will get an extra advantage over those who don't have a pile of runes
no one gets anything. I understand that your task on this forum to Express my whining and dissatisfaction with all the different ways but sometimes it is necessary to think.

[
[_JENKA_] 18.04.20

Dober
I propose to remove the wigs, let people have the chance to knock in the game zod than not to get it never and current to carry mules

A
Aler 18.04.20

[_JENKA_]
support!

A
Archon Guard 18.04.20

Dober
no one gets anything
how does it not get?
if they played at a time when these same runes were falling more frequently, consequently they had an advantage in comparison with those who are going to play in low drop.
I understand that you all judge for yourself, and why each of those who disagree with you see a whiner, but sometimes it is necessary to think before to say that

O
Olezha Buhalo 18.04.20

long need to cut these locomotives! or install (so as not to remove the wigs) to rune drapala the norm in 22лвл and above on nm 38 and above and hell 55 and above. so no one parkii also to drag will not

X
XpeHoToH 18.04.20

Dober
Why cut drop runes, if you can cut price zoda in soj-Ah for selling?

A
Aler 18.04.20

XpeHoToH
read the first sentence?

A
Archon Guard 18.04.20

well, actually, what aniki depreciate during the season so it was - it got to the OC and even less now lo price + for any, so that nothing terrible happens IMHO

X
XpeHoToH 18.04.20

Dober
Yes I read, but it is not very clear what is wrong in this changing economy. The phrase that Cham and zod fall too often very funny sounds. They drop very rarely. If the last time was a little more than is dispersion. It can occur also if to reduce the chances. Then again the situation is repeated, then what else to cut?

A
Aler 18.04.20

XpeHoToH wrote:
what's wrong with this changing economy
the administration will not do it, that's bad.

c
char_name 18.04.20

Lowering drop any runes - complete nonsense. Let's cut all so that all on hc cl will go drop runes will be the same...
It is easy to push such a solution if you belong to a small percentage of players who already have everything and extreme needs in the runes do not have - you can already relax the bread and enjoy top-dressed charms.
I do not understand why it was necessary to create a theme with a similar proposal. Dober again wants attention, or to cut more(where else?) on the next elephant.

[
[atp] 18.04.20

Do not fall any Chama and soda,nothing falls.Drop no...

A
Aler 18.04.20

char_name wrote:
Lowering drop any runes - complete nonsense. Let's cut all so that all on hc cl will go drop runes will be the same...
for 99.999% of players will not change anything. they never fell zod and will never fall.

your logic is like the logic of a little girl who thinks all her problems due to the fact that in this world there is someone richer than her.
for me personally, Chama and soda any role in my enrichment never played, and are unlikely to play. I Cham one time in my life I bought three years ago, traded it for Enigma then to perezaleite it to another disc.

c
char_name 18.04.20

Dober
What problems you say I calm myself run a pvp server where there are all conditions. Here - PVM.
As to the price of annihi - Archon Guard wrote that, as it happens every season. Want to increase the value and cost of aniha? - XpeHoToH put forward the most sensible solution.
You're just talking about some nonsense just to create a mess because there is nothing to discuss.

A
Aler 18.04.20

char_name wrote:
What problems are you talking
Personally, I see how you Alissa that I have something to eat, and you're jealous because you write what I'm looking for in every sentence his personal benefit, and not how you play pvp and PVM. That's what.

1legenda1 18.04.20

Increase the drop rates of runes, reduce drop runes......Yes, please remove the HF high runes or conversion in expense and everything will be appreciated then

S
Slayer_S 18.04.20

Dober wrote:
Personally, I see how you Alissa that I have something to eat, and you're jealous
narcissistic sociopath, nothing else to see and not be able