3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ColonelJason 18.04.20 09:33 am

The statue stranger: be jealous, but consult.

Friends gave me this action figure of the alien.
Spoiler
People gave not very experienced in question,therefore, as we see, this is the lamest alien, from the settling of the fourth part of a quadrilogy. However, in General, this embarrassing defect is expressed in color-as we can see, he's a disgusting beige. Thus, I call on local designers (those who paint model): agile is just another fuck in a racially faithful black?
13 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ripper Man 18.04.20

a squeak is it? to poke?

C
ColonelJason 18.04.20

Ripper Man
It looks like your question was an error, so it is not clear what is meant. If you are interested in whether the reproductive organs have given someone else, then no, because he's not a uterus and not a breeder of the hive. If the question is, do I have a pussy to poke, the answer is also rather negative: a peep of course, but in this poke, I will not. No idea how much of a sick bastard you have to be to poke a pussy, fucking a stranger from the fourth part.So, I would be black like in the classic movie the 79th...

z
zdrastE 18.04.20

ColonelJason wrote:
agile just to bust another racially correct black color?
black, maybe they are right... but just boring
Mona treat black and red vintage colour with elements of patina
the idea is simple
a pair of rubber gloves
old Newspapers
paint thinner (acetone works, too)
black paint that can be dissolving of existing solvent
red paint, resistant to solvent
it's nice clearcoat
all of these paints and solvents can be found in boutiques that sell spare parts for bikes. there is a large selection of paint cans and solvents too.
spread a newspaper, put on gloves, paint your figurine in red, waiting to dry.
next, paint over the red paint in black, waiting to dry.
dampen any cloth with solvent and gently (without fanaticism) wipe figure, partially removing the black color, thus achieving the effect of patina.
if I liked the result - varnish, put on the shelf and forget about it.

P
G
Grandshot 18.04.20

This Strange even by the standards of the fourth film is non-Canon then. It looks like a hybrid of the newborn, which took colour, the usual drone and sausage product, reflected in the form of limbs )

C
ColonelJason 18.04.20

Hello
Thank you. Want to, of course, authentic, but with patina is also interesting to think about. Most interested in what specific paint to take.
Grandshot
Actually yeah, he's not out of the 4th. Have read carefully packaging this concept for the first part, not included in the film. Different from the original, like, only a skull. It is not clear why it this color did.

t
toraleystripe 18.04.20

Will suit you to paint the airbrush paint you can buy in the children's world where they sell assembled model ( toy soldiers. all sorts of airplanes, and so on) a good Paint dries quickly , I think one jar you just enough the entire figure of the stranger.

C
ColonelJason 18.04.20

toraleystripe
And just spray not?

t
toraleystripe 18.04.20

ColonelJasonАэрографом can do it neatly, spray so does not work unfortunately.

W
Wing42 18.04.20

ColonelJason wrote:
agile just to bust another racially correct black color?
If without loss of quality of detail, then probably nothing. Alas.

Grandshot wrote:
This Strange even by the standards of the fourth film is non-Canon then.
This Stranger in the first place is to pictures of his father of H. R. Giger, and then to the famous franchise. Maybe he's just a little different from what we are accustomed to see in movies, but believe me - kanoniczna nowhere.

M
Mag Otshelnik 18.04.20

Sucks figure.Alien must inspire fear in one form.And this....

t
the endless misanthropy o 18.04.20

Paint spray in any men's store. Just take 2 sprays, they suddenly end.

A
A.Soldier of Light 18.04.20

Similarly, the fourth part was an albino ☻☻