3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dedema 18.04.20 09:33 am

The processor is not dispersed

Overclocked CPU with 3mhz to 3,300
In the BIOS supposedly writes all the rules, 3,300 mhz.
But when I go to system properties and update the assessment, how it was 3mhz, and left.
Another problem with unlocking extra cores CPU. All done, unlock ccres bios (version 2.61), but was two, and left.
Percents: athlon x2 250
Motherboard: m5a78l - m lx v2
(Even when I put more than 240 in the BIOS when overclocking CPU, an error occurs, it is written something like: bios failed, f1 to run setup, f2 - continion (continue loading type)
That does not give the percent correctly update the assessment and razblokirovat kernel?
3 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 18.04.20

Dedema
Kernel you it doesn't unlock! There are only 2. The frequency of the processor, look in cpuz or AIDA64. For normal acceleration you need to raise the voltage and lower the memory frequency. Watch the video, read the article. Much to raise the voltage is not advised, as the mother without VRM cooling. Can disperse up to 3.5 will be fine without consequences. What it a Hairdryer 2 broke up, the mother is also no VRM cooling.

D
Dedema 18.04.20

Ryazancev
Memory frequency this pcie...? I told her to pranati 10

R
Ryazancev 18.04.20

Dedema
No, pci-e not to touch flatly bus frequency video card, it's performance is not affected. When you raise the bus from 200 and above, increasing the memory frequency. If the memory is good and is subject to acceleration, it is necessary to raise the timings (if low do not want to work). If the memory is bad, then reduce its frequency to normal.
Read about the crackdown on the network, a lot of the subject materials.