3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 18.04.20 09:34 am

Upgrade to 5 GB (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

guys who know che's there?)
26 Comments
Sort by:
I
InSaneJeSter 18.04.20

Yes as promised a HUGE patch!
http://store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=435150

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 18.04.20

Gryxa wrote:
Bread and circuses.
Read: http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791455585726/announcements/detail/1470847507677711328

G
Gryxa 18.04.20

InSaneJeSter
I understand only fixes bugs?)

I
InSaneJeSter 18.04.20

Gryxa
And a lot of changes!

S

And a lot of joys brought the kids - they zhy promised. And brought new Buchlovice. Also it would really help the nails on the shoes according to the Covenant of the first part.

G
Gryxa 18.04.20

Stanislavski
damn too lazy to read on the infidel(

S

Well, I have Chrome. Although to understand the phrase Catch a boat to get you there fixed it's difficult, but some of the lines ponimali.

S

Oh, e-e-E. "Thang" -TA. Now you can combine nails with shoes.

S
Spartanez_86 18.04.20

On account of shoes with nails , and before that they made

A
Alex Coachman 18.04.20

Stanislavski
Good morning. With the release of all characters of the shoes by nails knocked out. This is the first part left.

S

Good night. I had the red cross when it was created. Maybe a glitch - I don't know. Although Steam. Can not believe it - I was in the drum.

S

I'm curious, have delivered new recipes. The description is not specified. Probably not.

V
Verzor 18.04.20

Cool, it is necessary to swing.

B
Bagaley 18.04.20

What a cute patch, so do not need enemies. I didn't download the hack, I gonna change the Talents. In the beginning, when you select a character, took the Other Animals for quests. After the patch, this Talent was replaced by another. Passed far and the next opportunity to get the ability soon. Disgusting, no other word.
Check Talents who patch rocked.

B
Bagaley 18.04.20

The sad thing is that going through the Tactics with one character and experience is very need. in the absence of the ability to speak with animals part of the quest just disappears. I now mass genocide in the game to do that?

A
Alex Coachman 18.04.20

Bagaley
Cheats in the help on such a case.
With this http://www.playground.ru/cheats/divinity_original_sin_2_tablitsa_dlya_cheat_engine_upd_29_09_2017_zanzer-76885/ can remove one and put another. If the English friends of course.

A
Arrakis_Sun 18.04.20

Bagaley
and what prevents to get back on the ship and in the mirror pererastayut skills and perks? Again take friend..

E
Eynart 18.04.20

I have after the patch became blinking items in the inventory, when you direct on them the mouse. The second shows the tooltip, then it starts to blink fast again shows and blinks again. And when tips disappear twink wearing things. Now compare found rags with worn - the still action, trying to subtract the stats until the tooltip appears and disappears...

B
Bagaley 18.04.20

the_Deadsoul
There is all the more sadder. Other Animals are just thrown out. Generated a new character and found that what was considered a replacement was given initially.
It is not fatal, but the patch should be checked. What else would be unusual unknown.

G
Gryxa 18.04.20

and there are change log in Russian?the current Google translator)