3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Micr0 19.04.20 10:26 am

Need advice on organizing your home network

Hi all, I wanted to finally organize your home network to copy information 100500 times for different devices, and downloaded 1 times and look where I want.
Do not laugh, but in 2к17 there are still old people who are old all makes, hehe. But now will try to fix it.
The network includes: 2 phones, 2 TVs, 2 cell phones, Curling. And all of this will be the router (now the router ASUS RT-N66U)

So, I really don't give a shit and as I understand it, to do it all different ways, and with this issue I would like to be treated as better in my case to do.
So, plan to buy in the future a new computer, and in this regard I think the HDD in it to completely give up, will be just SSD for game and program.

The rest of the information (documents, pictures, movies, music) can be moved to a separate external HDD, or rather, on two discs, one I think a little something will be. Discs will be available to all devices.

At the same time, they must be connected so that on the computer they appear just as normal disks (no matter in what section they will be, network drive, or where, the main thing that on them it was no problem to download from torrent, copy can be [can it?] even some prog to install) in short in fact it is just a regular HDD, but in fact they are external. Another PC also needs to have access to them: also to download torrents on it, to go, etc.
They all need Wi-fi to be available on the telly and telfono, i.e., pumped the show, and all went to the telly to watch.
Well, if the Internet server will be available some files will be all perfect.
And about speed, I don't chase sversion, so to speak, but it should not lag, you know, they should make the torrents, and rashadat all on the telly, i.e. the speed should be no less than the Internet speed (100 Mbps)

In the end, it's all to stir up? I still came in Glowe only one option: insert the USB disk into the router, and configure the type of Samba or something like that, but then will need a new router, because for this speed need USB 3.0 , and secondly, almost no routers with two USB 3.0 , so how can I connect two disks I don't know.
Apparently something I do not know his vision I suggested, but how actually to do it correctly, I don't know I need advice.
2 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAShA gladkova 19.04.20

need networking equipment

M
MAShA gladkova 19.04.20

I personally bought the network equipment in this store https://com-trade.com.ua I picked it all up themselves because I don't understand. And then all set up at home. I don't even bother and enjoy the joy