3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KaZzuiR 19.04.20 10:27 am

English to Russian (Titanfall 2)

I bought the European version, the entire game is in English, how to change the language to Russian?
found on the Reddit forum topic, people have changed language from Russian to English and it seems successful, but due to the language barrier, I did not understand
Спойлерhttps://www.reddit.com/r/titanfall/comments/5bbszw/how_to_change_language_to_english_in_titanfall_2/ссылка the forum
5 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vindicta 19.04.20

KaZzuiR
In General, in the folder Titanfall2\r2\sound you will need to have these files (in case you want to replace on Russian):

Can find them online. Moreover, the more patches will come out, the more files will appear, so that after every major update will have to look for the missing.
Once these files you have downloaded and put in this folder, you will need to edit the file tier0.dll in the folder Titanfall2\bin\x64_retail. I personally used program Hex Editor Neo.

Specifically in your case, you will need to replace en_us to en_US. Just press Ctrl+R and replace. (I have, for example, instead of ja_JP ru_RU spelled out, as I replaced from Russian to Japanese. ^^)
Well, like, everything.

K
KaZzuiR 19.04.20

Vindicta
thanks for the translation, the files will have to search on torrents

K
KaZzuiR 19.04.20

The people who can send me these files?
general_russian_patch_4.mstr
general_russian_patch_5.mstr
on torrent just release version 1.0
Upd
The problem was solved, the remnants of the files found for Chinese torren tracker

B
BlackN1gga 19.04.20

Does anyone have general_russian_patch_7.mst and general_russian_patch_8.mst?

G
Guest 21.07.20

does anyone have the english.mstr audio files. cant fins any that work on reddit currently.