3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ripper Man 19.04.20 10:28 am

Gulls

Well, gentlemen, aristocrats, royals, Chinese workers tea plantations and Russian rogue, who what kind of tea you prefer, do you respect the drink or think that it is cat urine(pissing stool)? Share what interesting and natural tea you can buy today in supermarkets and it is worth it!
52 Comments
Sort by:
A
AR3E 19.04.20

Tea don't like drinking too often. Bags Dilma and Richard.

Nikita Korotnev
Like seagulls.

z
zdrastE 19.04.20

turokxxx
black no sugar just as good as green. the main thing - do not overdo it with the strength of welding.

S
StormW7 19.04.20

removed, so as not to spoil the topic

z
zdrastE 19.04.20

StormW7
dude, thanks for reminding me. Yoho! Cord rocks! long time I did not listen...

O
Old Hrych 19.04.20

the endless misantropy of the black cosmos wrote:
Tea connoisseur are not, then more coffee understand. Enough to have a stupidly black tea, no strawberries, currant, Lily, orange, tomato...the usual tea. As I caught myself on bombline that you can't find in the store stupid tea. It is important that the bag was out of toilet paper and did not dissolve in a mug, in the pyramids seem more impressive.
Also prefer plain tea. Without any chemical shit.

O
Old Hrych 19.04.20

By the way on, and the subject topical as well as ordinary )))))

R
Ripper Man 19.04.20

Don Basilio de Corvega
people should know natural tea in the face! in order not to get sick with all sorts of left diseases from GMO and other Goodies

T
Tulskiy Pocik 19.04.20

What a stupid mainstream now shkolota-pretend to be connoisseurs of tea and order a Blizzard with aliexpress, because in stores such as not?
I drink some handy black bags, for quickly sealed, which is convenient and beneficial both at home and at work.And what the hell difference what brand of tea tastes the same.

R
Ripper Man 19.04.20

it, I bought the juice that collected in Ceylon in India, Packed in Sri Lanka. just tea. inside simple bags even without the label, but the taste is really strong. I will now use it

r
rimpf 19.04.20

Masha
Tea no. If the sausage out doing shit and cheese out of malathi, what's the tea? Of straw some sort of this tea is made of the same, which is filled with cigarettes.

I advise everyone to listen to it, dashed off a mini-guide to tea.
All tea comes from Chinese plants, all grown in India and other places, were brought by the British a few centuries ago, the plant was not stuck, plus the production technology is very poor, so the taste except for the bitterness you are unlikely something will get. Then in all of our supermarkets are imported the most disgusting raw materials, the cheapest, even if it's a Greenfield for 500r per pack, all our factories purchase the raw material base, packaged and sold. If tea flavored, with 100% certainty where the raw material is even worse. To be honest, it's not even tea waste tea production in the factories and those who produce it know it. Our teas, such as Krasnodar, just coming from the Chinese plants and is also very badly stuck and in the end, it completely affects the taste.
And now to the homeland of tea, China. There doing it for thousands of years, in many ways it is even a part of the tradition, there are a variety of a whole lot, hundreds of them, and not only so, but because they are all completely different in taste, its effect, including method processing technologies manufactures a variety of quite a lot, too, much depends on the place where the tea is grown, weather conditions, etc., all this makes the tea taste is unique, even the same tea, grown on a mountain next year might be a bit different in taste due to different factors.
At the moment there are three places where you can find good tea, it China, Taiwan, and Japan, there tea also came from China.
BUT. The Chinese people, especially in modern conditions, who love to fool everybody and to sell any shit. They never drink flavored tea, make it yourself from cheap raw materials and for export only. Also probably half the factories there produce tea of mediocre quality, also sells all sorts of waste, so do not suggest to buy on the same aliexpress, where the way to sell tea banned by the Chinese government and not just because there is now such sellers to ban permanently. Also a very important factor is storage conditions, for example, you cannot store tea in a transparent glass jars in the light, as is done in our tea shops, tea much faster oxidizes and loses flavor. Generally, the tea should be fresh, e.g. the collection of 2017, sealed package, there are some species which are valued for their endurance, but this is different.
Where to buy? Search tea clubs, we have bars, there are usually lovers all trades and in all understand, you can directly from some Chinese stores, look below properly stored, more interested in and ask to try and develop the flavor.
If someone has a predisposition to what they say the differences are certainly not significant, that tea, that no, in fact they are radical, it's hard.
All good tea parties.

K
Kind Ram 19.04.20

I hike behind the times, because I drink tea mostly in the summer when the mint started to bloom in the garden. :(

E
Emmilit 19.04.20

tea with lemon and sugar kaef, and the like, and bergamot mint))